Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler & 2020 Gladiator Rubicons
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was out at the Silver Lake Sand Dunes this weekend with my Jeep Gladiator and Jeep Wrangler JL and was surprised when a Cyber Bronco rolled through! So of course I had to stalk it, and luckily my buddy had his drone to get some cool drone footage of it driving on the Dunes.

Admin edit: if you missed the other Bronco @ dune footage & pics also see: Look and Listen to 2.3L Cyber Orange Bronco 2 Door Sasquatch Running Dunes, With Modular Bumper Ends Removed

OP Edit: Iā€™m adding a pic of my @MojitoJeep next to the

17B004DE-D0CC-4502-97C4-09EE357F3335.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was out at the Silver Lake Sand Dunes this weekend with my Jeep Gladiator and Jeep Wrangler JL and was surprised when a Cyber Bronco rolled through! So of course I had to stalk it, and luckily my buddy had his drone to get some cool drone footage of it driving on the Dunes:
Great overhead footage

Is it like a free for all out there, how many accidents happen daily?

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome.

OP
OP
ShockerRacing

ShockerRacing

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great overhead footage

Is it like a free for all out there, how many accidents happen daily?
Yes, its a complete free for all but somehow it works. I am sure accidents happen, but luckily I haven't seen any yet. Saturday was the busiest I have ever seen it out there.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, its a complete free for all but somehow it works. I am sure accidents happen, but luckily I haven't seen any yet.
Cool, that is one of the best videos I've seen yet, stay safe out there, looks like an awesome spot to get away from it all

Sponsored

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was out at the Silver Lake Sand Dunes this weekend with my Jeep Gladiator and Jeep Wrangler JL and was surprised when a Cyber Bronco rolled through! So of course I had to stalk it, and luckily my buddy had his drone to get some cool drone footage of it driving on the Dunes:

You sir are todayā€™s winner of my coveted ā€˜Internetz for the dayā€™ award. ??

thanks for posting!

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Man looks just like the commercial - awesome - no video editing needed or cgi from Ford - looks awesome. I now have to have a 2 door as well as a 4 door.

OP
OP
ShockerRacing

ShockerRacing

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cool, that is one of the best videos I've seen yet, stay safe out there, looks like an awesome spot to get away from it all
Thank you! The area where the sand dunes are is such a cool area, where you would never expect to see the random sand dunes! And the fact that Michigan allows Off Road Vehicles to play on them is even better!

LemonShark

Outer Banks
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mercedes C43 AMG, 2018 Honda Odyssey
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow. Great footage, and what a cool place that is. I've never seen anything quite like it.

Yeah, yeah, it's obviously my previous automotive playground is the track. I'll use my Bronco appropriately, I swear!

Those dunes look like a LOT of fun, but also rather chaotic. That Bronco was getting swarmed.

Sponsored
OP
OP
ShockerRacing

ShockerRacing

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow. Great footage, and what a cool place that is. I've never seen anything quite like it.

Yeah, yeah, it's obviously my previous automotive playground is the track. I'll use my Bronco appropriately, I swear!

Those dunes look like a LOT of fun, but also rather chaotic. That Bronco was getting swarmed.
I came from Corvettes and Porsches before moving to the Jeep world. It is amazing all the trails and places in the United States where you can take an off road vehicle, that you don't even know about! Just wait until you get your Bronco, it's going to open up a whole new world!

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice footage on the Bronco... actually there is some additional footage not seen. This test mule driver took the ā€œtake it out and break itā€ concept to a whole new level... good news though, it still didnā€™t break!

Ford Bronco Drone footage of 2021 Bronco at Silver Lake Sand Dunes 1596585174330

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I came from Corvettes and Porsches before moving to the Jeep world. It is amazing all the trails and places in the United States where you can take an off road vehicle, that you don't even know about! Just wait until you get your Bronco, it's going to open up a whole new world!
I think I saw you post where you said you reserved a Bronco. You obviously know your Jeeps, what, may I ask, interested you in the Bronco?
Sponsored