First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice! It's like the new puppy dog at the dog park. All the other dogs follow it around and check it out.
Anyone know if this is the 2.3 or 2.7L?
Pretty sure it was the 2.3 that we got the sound clips/videos from while it was there...
Sponsored

GordoJones

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does anyone know what trim level that Bronco is and wether or not it has the Sasquatch package?
It appears to be the same demo that is being shown around. That is the Black Diamond grill, steel bumper, rock rails, and Sassy wheels.

Sponsored

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The more I see this “Cyber Orange” 2DR the more I think it’s not actually Cyber Orange at all and is just a one-off like the beautiful brown leather and white/gray cloth interiors we’ve seen. Looks absolutely nothing like the Cyber Orange Mach E. I want yellow!

Great video though!

stone_sloth

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I can't wait to hit up these dunes. Silver Lakes is such an awesome place! Do you have any other recommendations for Michigan off roading?

OP
OP
ShockerRacing

ShockerRacing

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler & 2020 Gladiator Rubicons
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can't wait to hit up these dunes. Silver Lakes is such an awesome place! Do you have any other recommendations for Michigan off roading?
Silver Lake is the only place in Michigan I have gone off road, but I hear there are a handful of trails around. I heard Drummond Island is pretty cool, but I have never been there. Otherwise, the Badlands in Indiana is pretty awesome for wheeling.

Sponsored

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was out at the Silver Lake Sand Dunes this weekend with my Jeep Gladiator and Jeep Wrangler JL and was surprised when a Cyber Bronco rolled through! So of course I had to stalk it, and luckily my buddy had his drone to get some cool drone footage of it driving on the Dunes.

Admin edit: if you missed the other Bronco @ dune footage & pics also see: Look and Listen to 2.3L Cyber Orange Bronco 2 Door Sasquatch Running Dunes, With Modular Bumper Ends Removed

Thank you for some great video of the Cyber Orange 2 dr! Thats awesome and looks like a ton of fun!

And I’ve Liked, Subscribed, and Shared your YouTube channel. watched a few of your other videos too. You’ll have the most colorful collection of toys once you add that Badsquatch to your collection!

killaz05

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Boy the 2DR looks big. I am interested of similar footage of the 4Dr to see how big that boy is

OP
OP
ShockerRacing

ShockerRacing

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler & 2020 Gladiator Rubicons
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for some great video of the Cyber Orange 2 dr! Thats awesome and looks like a ton of fun!

And I’ve Liked, Subscribed, and Shared your YouTube channel. watched a few of your other videos too. You’ll have the most colorful collection of toys once you add that Badsquatch to your collection!
Thank you so much! We really do appreciate the support!