Sponsored

Drop Trailer Tow Package and install aftersale?

DreamFolise

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1983 Jeep Scrambler, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So with the 4 Pin, I’d be ok with something like a uhaul rented golf cart type trailer or something? That’s all I could ever see towing to take the golf cart in for service etc..
Yes, you will be totally fine.
Sponsored

DreamFolise

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1983 Jeep Scrambler, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not true. Same either way. All trailer pack gives you is the hitch and trailer wiring.
Definitely not true, no difference in transmission. Find a new sales guy cause I’m half an idiot and I knew that.

SASProbie

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Windup Toy
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I looked through this thread... Have not searched to see if this was answered elsewhere on the forum...

Those that have 360 (BLIS) on their Bronco order. I have a question. But first a reference point...

On our 2018 Lariat F-150 with the tow package... BLIS extended to the trailer in tow. So when we are towing the 30' travel trailer, BLIS works all the way to the rear of the trailer and down both sides.

Is this also happening with the tow package for the Bronco? If it is. I am waiting for our WT until we get the tow package from the factory. Even if it saves us from one accident it is worth it.

Last edited:

johndeerefarmer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 F150, '20 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Definitely not true, no difference in transmission. Find a new sales guy cause I’m half an idiot and I knew that.
Yep....... Bronco Nation had a Youtube video and the head of Bronco production said that there was not a transmission cooler with the tow package..

johndeerefarmer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 F150, '20 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Both 2.3 and 2.7 have transmission fluid to fluid coolers however there is not any additional cooling included in the tow package.
That's what I said or meant to say- the tow package doesn't include a LARGER cooler
Sponsored