Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Silverado Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haha it was a quick lunch time drive. Sorry.

Heres a pic from their website. I’ll be clear, they wanted $12,000 for the lift and tires.... no way I’m paying that to anybody.

C7EE74D1-7419-4A36-98F4-7E328C62C936.jpeg
How am I just now realizing this is in Fayetteville, NC? I’m having doubts and weird divorce-related financial issues. But I have a 13-Jul resize and I’m really wanting to treat myself...
Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’ve driven my buddys 18 jlu, same tire/engine setup. It definitely made me a believer in the fact that a turbo 4 can definitely push a 4x4 down the highway and over the rocks. Had they put the 2.0 in a gladiator, I probably wouldn’t have waited for the B6G.
I think the 2.0 in a Gladiator would've a stretch. No way it would get the towing capabilities it has with that powertrain. And towing is one of the big selling points of the Gladiator. Yes I know there is more to towing capabilities than just the engine. But it is a factor. Now if Jeep would make a turbo engine with bigger displacement they would have a winner on their hands. After having a 2.7 in an F-150 that I traded in a 2015 Wrangler for, I always said the Wrangler would be a beast with a similar engine.