First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd love this to be true, however we already know the fuel tank sizes. For this to be possible Ford would have to add a secondary tank that was considerably larger than the primary one.

Sponsored
OP
OP

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd love this to be true, however we already know the fuel tank sizes. For this to be possible Ford would have to add a secondary tank that was considerably larger than the primary one.
I agree, it’s not likely, but makes great sense as a future option to set them apart if they are trying to get people “into the wild”

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With what underbody space? Come on, people. Critical thinking isn't that difficult.

Which is more likely, this windowlicker found something that no one else, including Ford, has mentioned? Or that they are still working out the software for the dash screens to work across multiple platforms?

OP
OP

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With what underbody space? Come on, people. Critical thinking isn't that difficult.

Which is more likely, this windowlicker found something that no one else, including Ford, has mentioned? Or that they are still working out the software for the dash screens to work across multiple platforms?
Lol... wishful thinking

GreenLantern

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I see no reason why they couldn't offer that as an option.

I mean, diff size fuel tanks are optional on other cars. The Porsche 911 allows you to spec it with an extended range fuel tank (24G vs 16G).

aplm7

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer 2015
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The same video also showed an "EV Charge" gauge.. cmon now of course it's gonna read 1000 miles to E

Sponsored

GreenLantern

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I wouldn't worry about it; I'm sure the aftermarket will come out with an auxiliary fuel tank that feeds into the factory fuel tank.
Wouldn't surprise me.

That said, it's nice to have something stock from the factory. I loved that the Hummer H1 had this.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This person is not a member of this forum. So much wrong with his video and too much incorrect information provided.

NoBigDeal

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see no reason why they couldn't offer that as an option.

I mean, diff size fuel tanks are optional on other cars. The Porsche 911 allows you to spec it with an extended range fuel tank (24G vs 16G).
Ford also already offers different size tanks on some of their vehicles. However, One thousand plus mile range would have been an amazing optional feature that would have made a good bullet point on release material.
Sponsored