Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm rather upset that they put a body color top option on B&P and then just took it away. Somebody kept telling me to "trust" the stupid B&P. Okay.

This is just pure and total incompetence at this point. What a nightmare Ford has turned this experience into for excited buyers. No longer excited.
Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm rather upset that they put a body color top option on B&P and then just took it away. Somebody kept telling me to "trust" the stupid B&P. Okay.

This is just pure and total incompetence at this point. What a nightmare Ford has turned this experience into for excited buyers. No longer excited.
Theoretically body-colored tops won't be on the B&P until MY2022 when they're available

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The black painted top will look great on some builds, especially WTs but unfortunately will show trail pinstripes really easily.
True, thankfully I'm out in the desert with not many tall trees :D I'll take my chances haha

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is nice to see the modular top will be available even if it is late availability.

Does anyone have an idea if/when paint to match modular tops will be added back as an option?

Sorry if it has been discussed and I missed it. I would rather have the option to order it even if it is late availability and pushes me back in the queue. I doubt it will affect me much time wise since I have a later reservation.

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is nice to see the modular top will be available even if it is late availability.

Does anyone have an idea if/when paint to match modular tops will be added back as an option?

Sorry if it has been discussed and I missed it. I would rather have the option to order it even if it is late availability and pushes me back in the queue. I doubt it will affect me much time wise since I have a later reservation.
It will me MY22. Not sure if you’ll be able to check the box for it if you order in ‘21

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wondering when the BL 4.46 to 4.7 rear end freebie will change.

snoopcat

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Ford Mustang, Mazda CX5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So if we want the the modular black top we may not even be able to order right away?

Or if we order it we may not have any idea on when to expect to get our truck?
Hoping they give a good estimate on the delay.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Many of us are in the same boat as you on this issue. The only Build site that counts is the one that we will all use officially when the final site goes live for our orders. Maybe, just maybe we will be pleasantly surprised. I am remaining optimistic, yes guardedly so, but optimistic.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So if we want the the modular black top we may not even be able to order right away?

Or if we order it we may not have any idea on when to expect to get our truck?
Hoping they give a good estimate on the delay.
It's on the B & P now and the details say late availability. Late availability could be June or could be October. I'll choose it and wait.

snoopcat

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Ford Mustang, Mazda CX5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's on the B & P now and the details say late availability. Late availability could be June or could be October. I'll choose it and wait.
I am a Sept reservation so this may not affect my date. I want the black mod top. I feel it gives the vehicle a high end look.

Thanks!
Sponsored