chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I haven't seen a discussion yet about the dual tops..

Does the hardtop fit over the soft top? Do you get the soft top in a box? Does the Dual Top come standard on any model? The First Edition is described as having no option packages, but I can't imagine that it comes with EVERY option... So what about dual top?

I don't think I would want to full soft top... but just curious...
Sponsored

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Does the hardtop fit over the soft top? Do you get the soft top in a box? Does the Dual Top come standard on any model? The First Edition is described as having no option packages, but I can't imagine that it comes with EVERY option... So what about dual top?

Soft top has to be removed to put the hard top on and vice versa. If you order a second top (if that's even a possibility on configurator) it will arrive to your dealer in a box most likely.

RMGCO

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

I am pretty sure I read that you get BOTH a hard and soft top with the First Edition

Sponsored

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am pretty sure I read that you get BOTH a hard and soft top with the First Edition
Not sure where you read that.

Ford Bronco Dual tops?  Dual tops on First Edition 1595275976398

Modular Shadow Black-painted hard top. Nothing about a soft top being included as well.

RMGCO

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The Dual Tops is Optional, listed under Exterior.
That's where I saw it:
  • Dual Tops - Modular Hard Top Shadow Black-Painted + Black Soft Top (4-Door Only)
However, it is a bit misleading because some of the things you read, it is as though the First Edition has EVERY option, yet, when you go to the website under 'Explore this model', there are a lot of additional options to choose from, e.g. remote start, dual tops, towing, Co-Pilot 360. Then you look at the 'Compare Models' sheet and supposedly the First Edition has some of those things? Did you notice that? I really don't think the site / options sheet is fully baked to be honest and there are going to be a lot of surprises at the dealer or when we can 'build and price.'
Sponsored