Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One of the orders I placed was august of 2021. I’ve been part of the forum for years and know I still may be in for a wait but I don’t have a vin still. Any ballpark ideas? 4 door hard top OBX Sasquatch high package with safari bar , leather seats
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Eh, this is pure speculation obviously.

If you are lucky late this year. More likely than not it'll be the first half of 2023. There are still quite a few July 2020 reservation holders that are waiting build dates, which is the bulk of the reservations that were placed. Once Ford gets through those it shouldn't take long to get through the remainder of the 2020/2021 reservations.

BUT, Ford obviously isn't building these is strictly reservation order. It's just the earlier the reservation the higher the chance you will be scheduled. So you may get lucky.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
One of the orders I placed was august of 2021. I’ve been part of the forum for years and know I still may be in for a wait but I don’t have a vin still. Any ballpark ideas? 4 door hard top OBX Sasquatch high package with safari bar , leather seats
when did you place your reservation? Or is that what you mean by august?

but if you didn’t reserve and just placed your order in august of 2021, i would guess early 2023.
Most if not all 2020 orders will be filled by the end of 2022. And SOME 2021+ orders. So 2023 will be to catch up.
Sponsored