Sponsored

Dumbest reason you’re choosing a Bronco, particular trim, or option??

GravityDancer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Getting a Bronco because it’s a Bronco, and that in its own right is pretty special l IMO.. (and it may be a pretty dumb reason to buy it too).. And I have to get the lux package for the bigarse screen.
Sponsored

Dajosh

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 2018 Hyundai Tucson 1967 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want the 2 door and my wife wants the 4, we are getting the 4.

Saskwah

Big Bend
First Name
wess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Was getting wild trak but due to the interior I can’t stand, going with Badlands black interior.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Several Stupid Reasons:
- I pass several Jeeps just getting out of my neighborhood. If I’m honestly reflecting on the number, it’s about 7 just parked outside and I don’t live that deep in the neighborhood.
- There are so many Jeeps in my neighborhood, they actually have their own parade on the 4th of July
- I bought my sensible, “adult” vehicle 11 years ago, and while it was an absolutely great purchase, I want something new and exciting.
- My body seems to keep sustaining gnarly injuries that takes months to heal playing sports. I guess this is what happens when you hit your 30’s... so, I’m dropping a lot of the sports and embracing more outdoor activities like biking, mountain biking, and kayaking.
- Having a vehicle that can take doors and roof off sort of motivates me to stay active and healthy. After each injury I’ve had over the last few years, I’ve joked “that’s it, I’m just hanging out on the couch now!” But, I’ve not done that and I feel like this would be that extra motivation to not.
- I’m just gonna drive around on asphalt with a guitar prominently displayed in the trunk to act like I’m some sort of John Mayer-type and score ego points everytime some chick in a bikini top smiles at me.
- it was this, or I was going to try my hand at a classic muscle car, but I’m kind of paranoid at the whole “parts” or “repairs” aspect. I know I wouldn’t drive it the way I’d like to just because I wouldn’t want to break something.

Also, I was recently reminded of how stupid people are on the roads, when someone side swiped my back fender on the highway. I was in the middle lane with a “cushion” lane for those getting on the highway, and the idiot still hit me! Needless to say, if that happened in a 69 GTO or Chevelle, it’s likely I go to jail for assault... or crying in public. I’m not even sure if that’s against the law, but I’d need to be locked away in a cell because no one should witness that...

- lastly, it’s my turn in the rotation to get the new vehicle. My wife chose well, but poorly at the same time... because she went with just an SUV, mine is gonna be badass and likely outlandish.

Sponsored

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just b'coz I don't want to add another Wrangler to already crowded mall parking lot.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Several Stupid Reasons:
- I pass several Jeeps just getting out of my neighborhood. If I’m honestly reflecting on the number, it’s about 7 just parked outside and I don’t live that deep in the neighborhood.
- There are so many Jeeps in my neighborhood, they actually have their own parade on the 4th of July
I'm with you on the Jeep part?

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Insufferable group... I have to flip over their vehicles just to read their bumper stickers
Before Bronco this Pic used to be Cool, but with Bronco on the Roads, the real meaning comes out?

il_570xN.1190915273_38px.jpg

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

In my spare time I build PC's and am an avid gamer, I need to get a truck with no roof for a tan. Right now only my left arm has a tan from riding in the Mustang with the window down........ :LOL:

Sponsored

mhtucker78

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 OBX Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Outer Banks Lux cause I want to be the first kid on my block to have a 12” touch panel in my car.

...all that sweet sweet tech man
Sponsored

Last edited: