Dumbest reason you’re choosing a Bronco, particular trim, or option??

Ultimate6g

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT8 Challenger, Nissan Xterra
Im getting a bronco because people park terribly here. And since I gave my Xterra to my mom I need another vehicle that can get up on the side divider when the next car decides to park over their lines.

Im getting the base because I need cloth seats to deal with 110 degree centra valley summer days.

Im getting the twin turbo v6 because ... vrooom?

Im overpaying for sasquatch because to me the beefier front diff and lockers is THE luxury.

Reldn

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Patriot High Altitude, 2004 F-150 XLT
Clubs

One of the dumbest reasons I'm going with a Wildtrak instead of a decked-out Big Bend, is because I want the "high-level instrument panel" found on the higher trim levels...Plus, it's still got the same style of grille! *laughs*

Toffs

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Raptor
Ok, so what’s the dumbest reason you’re choosing a Bronco or a particular trim or option?

I’ll go first. I’m choosing the Badlands because I can’t stand the idea of having an open switch space on the off-road hero panel. Guess I have OCD.
Because my wife loves Jeeps.

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Explorer
Clubs

Getting wildtrak because i'm too chicken to take it rock crawling. Running through the sand won't break/scratch up stuffs. And because no one's calling it the soccer mom model even though it has all the lux.

Last edited:

Advertisement

Advertisement