First Name
Marta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
About 1 ½ years ago, I placed an order for my very first brand new car.

I have been gitty with excitement for such a gluttonous yet very exciting purchase. About a month ago I finally got the email with my VIN and build date. Last week Ford sent me 2 emails. First saying my Bronco is built. The next, telling me it shipped to DUNDEE FORD and it would get there on my 50th birthday! DUNDEE FORD would then reach out to me to finalize the sale..

DUNDEE FORD did indeed get my order, but they sold it to someone else on 10/23. Im sure they made quite the profit on it..I spoke to the General Manager, Alec Freeman..He told me the car was never mine. I then received an email shortly after from DUNDEE FORD with confirmation of my deposit refund.

The order is now closed since the car is sold (again, not to me). Fords reply was to wait until the orders opened up and try again.
#FORD #BADBUSINESS

At the end of the day, Ill always have my Sexy Flexy, my health and my loves. But I thought it important to share the horrible business practices at DUNDEE FORD.
Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been gitty with excitement for such a gluttonous yet very exciting purchase. About a month ago I finally got the email with my VIN and build date. Last week Ford sent me 2 emails. First saying my Bronco is built. The next, telling me it shipped to DUNDEE FORD and it would get there on my 50th birthday! DUNDEE FORD would then reach out to me to finalize the sale..

DUNDEE FORD did indeed get my order, but they sold it to someone else on 10/23. Im sure they made quite the profit on it..I spoke to the General Manager, Alec Freeman..He told me the car was never mine. I then received an email shortly after from DUNDEE FORD with confirmation of my deposit refund.

The order is now closed since the car is sold (again, not to me). Fords reply was to wait until the orders opened up and try again.
#FORD #BADBUSINESS

At the end of the day, Ill always have my Sexy Flexy, my health and my loves. But I thought it important to share the horrible business practices at DUNDEE FORD.
You should have asked the General Manager well then whose vehicle was it that I placed an order for. Time to add them to the bad dealership list.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where is the dealership located?

Sponsored

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Be sure to leave them horrible reviews online warning others away-whatever online review sites people frequent. Spread the word as far and wide as you can. Even if you stop one person from shopping there, that’s a win.

BroncoBill65

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Hyundai Tucson Limited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Choice is yours, but there is a thread on here for "Bad Dealerships", where you can post the dealership and their bad practices. I would blacklist them. Sounds like this GM is a POS. Order a vehicle, wait over a year for it, gets delivered and they tell me it wasn't mine and then sell it to line their pockets???? I think not.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Unfortunately I think I’ve seen multiple issues with this dealership posted on this forum alone. I hope everything works out for you in the end.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

Dral97

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Wrangler YJ and 392, BMW 4 series
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I can sympathize. The same thing happened to me with a First edition. It was delivered to the scumbag stealership. They wouldn't honor my deposit on it. We had a back and forth about it. He then said he was not going to sell it to me.

I say "It's my order, it's my Bronco" He says "No it's not, it's mine". And that's all she wrote.

It's just a small pos small town stealership. I was thinking I was helping the little guy. I learned my lesson. That specific little guy can you know what off.

Last edited:

Dral97

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Wrangler YJ and 392, BMW 4 series
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Be sure to leave them horrible reviews online warning others away-whatever online review sites people frequent. Spread the word as far and wide as you can. Even if you stop one person from shopping there, that’s a win.
Yep, Just by word of mouth I've already personally turned 3 or 4 people away from the dealership that did the same thing to me.

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Another bad dealer to add to the list. Profit and greed- such a bad thing out there but unfortunately it's common. All we can all do is spread the word about this dealer and not to buy from them.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

#FORD #BADBUSINESS

Sorry that happened to you. I live in the Chicagoland area, and you've got to be extra careful of the dealerships around here. Some people I know won't buy a vehicle in this area, instead they go further afield.

A while back, I visited a Chicago western suburb Jeep dealership with some friends from rural Wisconsin, and they were shocked at the high pressure tactics. It was kind of funny, because I didn't think anything of it, having gotten used to that stuff.
Sponsored