First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Honestly, I think that’s the thing that I least like about Bronco. I love the design from the factory and I like some of the simpler/cleaner upgrades, but I think it cheapens the brand to have people putting all of this junk on them.

Look at when Ford does a “concept” Bronco like the overland Area 51 bronco and the recent velocity blue black diamond. They have upgrades, are functional, but still have that clean factory look.
I don't want mine to look like everyone else's. I won't go over the top but it will look different.

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm in for the ADD winch bumper. Much better than the appendage hanging off the front that Ford came up with.

Last edited:

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

_jeff

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, 23 Lightning Pro, 14 FLD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've never understood the need to not look like everyone else, if it's what you like then what does it matter.

I'm not so sure about the light bar mounted on the bumper concept, I get having some recessed ambers or fog lights but having a bar front and center seems not ideal. Tbh, I'm starting to think folks might be over doing it on the number of LEDs…

OP
OP

Mirus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've never understood the need to not look like everyone else, if it's what you like then what does it matter.

I'm not so sure about the light bar mounted on the bumper concept, I get having some recessed ambers or fog lights but having a bar front and center seems not ideal. Tbh, I'm starting to think folks might be over doing it on the number of LEDs…
If you're off-roading at night, you'll take all the light you can get. Having a light bar on top the windshield would be better from a lighting standpoint, but in some states it's illegal to have unless they are physically covered. Having it integrated below the headlights or hood gets around some of those laws. Also, fat less wind noise and drag having it there versus up top.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm in for the ADD winch bumper. Much better than the appendage hanging off the front that Ford came up with.
I like the ADD winch bumper, and unlike Ford's fully integrated winch bumper that does not work with adaptive cruise, camera and such. This one really is fully integrated. All those features work

Toecutter

Badlands
First Name
jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 f150 fx4, 2016 jeep willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the add bumper is the best looking one so far imo, but it still just doesnt do it for me if im going to sink that kind of cash into a winch and bumper i better love the look of it, im still waiting on something that matches the body lines better all these winch bumpers coming out look too angular like they just moved the mounting points on a jeep bumper and made it fit a bronco, they just dont match the styling at all. ford also didnt exactly leave manufacturers a whole lot of options on where to locate a winch either

Sponsored

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same. We've been an ADD dealer for years but I really like the Stealth Fighter bumper. We may get one for our own demo truck. Now, there's no winch mount on the Stealth Fighter but it looks sleeker. I didn't want a big bumper on the font.

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicle-specific/ford/ford-bronco/2021-bronco/bumpers/
I like the look of the stealth fighter.

But $2,845 for a non winch bumper and skid plate is a little steep. I will see what others come up with before pulling the trigger on one.

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Both of these look great to me. I actually like how the DV8 lines up with the body and not in the middle of the flares. This one seems to block the camera though. I’m waiting for one that doesn’t.

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I almost went to that show but I was at Overland Expo so this was not needed for me. The aftermarket loves the Bronco as it will be a whole new area for them. Where are the polished aluminum bumpers,,,lol. All the aftermarket stuff will get refined as time goes on, along with the Bronco. So far, I like the look of the exterior of the Bronco but not much else.

Giordiesel

Wildtrak
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The first one just looks off. It’s too tall and too narrow.

Also, repositioning the front radar is a bit sketchy.
I don't think the radar is an option on that, looks great

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
DV8 underbite is hideous.
Sponsored