redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Right now I am leaning toward a front mounted receiver and winch cradle.

Ford Bronco DV8 Front Bumper w/ Recessed Winch Previewed on Green 2021 Bronco 1613265241454

Ford Bronco DV8 Front Bumper w/ Recessed Winch Previewed on Green 2021 Bronco 1613265276807

Ford Bronco DV8 Front Bumper w/ Recessed Winch Previewed on Green 2021 Bronco 1613265289274

I think if someone that wants a winch mounted all the time, the best scenario for the Bronc is the behind the skid (4600 Bronc). Lower mounting means a lower COG, winch protected by the skid, keeps intercooler clear, so your 400HP tuned 2.7 doesn't implode. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

My only draw back to this is I am afraid of smashing the fairlead into the rocks. Guess I will see how good this kind of setup will work when I watch Lovell, Healy, and Sherer run their Broncs in the 4600 Ultra4 later this year.

It is 'gonna be some fun watching these things rock, still 35's but a kickass suspension. ;)

Warthog

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
BUMPER with Winch and LEDs that DON'T block the camera! PERFECT!!!

Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry if this was mentioned previously but at first glance I noticed the aftermarket bumper doesn’t have the front sensors on it. I’m not sure to what extent Ford uses their front sensors (forward collision warning, active cruise control, lane keep assist etc) but by removing these you could be losing some features. Also not sure what it does to your warranty when you remove them.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sorry if this was mentioned previously but at first glance I noticed the aftermarket bumper doesn’t have the front sensors on it. I’m not sure to what extent Ford uses their front sensors (forward collision warning, active cruise control, lane keep assist etc) but by removing these you could be losing some features. Also not sure what it does to your warranty when you remove them.
Correct in all cases, some aftermarket bumpers will have the holes for relocating the bumper sensors but as far as the radar unit, it is the small box mounted in the center of the intercooler so it will become useless (red dash line). It may not be a warranty issue but you loose the benefits of the safety systems.

Ford Bronco DV8 Front Bumper w/ Recessed Winch Previewed on Green 2021 Bronco 1613397329119

Sponsored

ResidualGenius

Wildtrak
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
as far as the radar unit, it is the small box mounted in the center of the intercooler so it will become useless (red dash line). It may not be a warranty issues but you loose the benefits of the safety systems.
It's already useless then with the Ford factory options of bumper/winch correct? Unless my placement of it is off from what I am thinking LOL

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The intercooler is already blocked has AGS 🤪

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It's already useless then with the Ford factory options of bumper/winch correct? Unless my placement of it is off from what I am thinking LOL
No, fortunately, the engineers have an opening for the intercooler (red solid line) and the radar sensor (red dashed line).

Ford Bronco DV8 Front Bumper w/ Recessed Winch Previewed on Green 2021 Bronco 1613397868537

ResidualGenius

Wildtrak
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No, fortunately, the engineers have an opening for the intercooler (red solid line) and the radar sensor (red dashed line).
ahh OK, missed the first box, was thinking it was right above the bumper. Hummm well $hit now LOL Was liking that AM

Texasgrillchef

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, Harley Trike, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bumper sticks out to far on the sides. they assume your going to have those wide fender flares on your Bronco.

I wont have wide fender flares so this bumper wont work for what i want to do.
Sponsored