First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haven’t heard good things about the brand. There jeep bumpers look good but the people who actually hit rocks with them have had issues. A guy at work has all dv8 on his jeep and it looks great but he does not actually go on the trails.
Sponsored

ROCKO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly I like the stock heavy duty bumper. Idk if I’d swap it for this beast looks heavier.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well you are entitled to your opinion even if it's wrong.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The bumper; is it a rendering or has it in FACT actually been designed? In other words, is their actually room inside of it that it will hold a large winch AND, IF doing so...does this bumper then also stick out too far, is it too deep, as to allow a downward camera angle? (the complaint many give for the Ford Winch set up).

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the whole thing! I have no clue how that can pull it off in reality, but it will be awesome if that can!
That bumper isn't terribly difficult from a manufacturing standpoint. It starts life as a CNC waterjet cut plate of steel. All the Badlands grille openings, logos, openings are waterjetted at that state as well. All the sharp creases are where it gets hit with a CNC sheet metal brake. The top of the bumper and the formed lower edges are all tabs separated by pie cuts (V-shaped cuts) so that when you fold the front face the pie cuts close up and are welded. Grind the welds smooth, attach your brackets that mount to the truck and powdercoat. Tying in the winch mount is the biggest question and that may or may not be a challenge. Just depends on how things look when they get a truck apart.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The bumper; is it a rendering or has it in FACT actually been designed? In other words, is their actually room inside of it that it will hold a large winch AND, IF doing so...does this bumper then also stick out too far, is it too deep, as to allow a downward camera angle? (the complaint many give for the Ford Winch set up).
Yup theres only so many acorns a squirrel can stuff in his cheeks,space is at a premium up front wont know till we get them im hopeful though.

CarbonBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Toyota $runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
like it but would like to use round squadron SAE's in the bumper and seal the center section up.

Wolfsburg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F-150, 1968 Ford Mustang California Special, 1969 Ford Mustang coupe, 1963 Volkswagen Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Gimme a darker green with that saddle brown interior and now we're talking! Dumbfounding that Ford didn't offer that from the start.

Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Liking the integrated winch and match to the grille design.

Only thing I'm not wild about is the angular look towards the ends. Not opposed to that look in general, but I don't like it on the Bronco.

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was thinking it would look nicer with white Bronco lettering, so I made a quick Photoshop:

Ford Bronco DV8 Front Bumper w/ Recessed Winch Previewed on Green 2021 Bronco 2021-Ford-Bronco-aftermarket-bumpers-white
Ford Bronco DV8 Front Bumper w/ Recessed Winch Previewed on Green 2021 Bronco 2021-Ford-Bronco-aftermarket-bumpers

Now, I sort of want to put the modular bumper on it.

Jackattack

Badlands
First Name
Jarmon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullsh
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I plan on making all my orange trim on my carb gray badlands that color green. I hope that grill becomes a real thing.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Cool design. We have put DV8 stuff on some Jeeps, Addictive Dessert Designs makes some nice stuff also.

I like the Bronc bumper from DV8. will look good on most Broncos, 'kinda only goes with the grille it matches, might not look as good with a 6-hole grille. IMO

For me though, I would require a "higher clearance" style bumper. :D Not afraid to just bend up some tube and use some plate to make my own bumper/skid for my Base.
Sponsored