Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2006 Tacoma, 2020 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, fortunately, the engineers have an opening for the intercooler (red solid line) and the radar sensor (red dashed line).

1613397868537.png
Great point, with the uptake rate on the Lux package the aftermarket will need to design a bumper that allows the adaptive cruise control and distance sensors to be retained. With some clever packaging and a remote mounted solenoid I am betting someone will come out with a reasonable option.

The problem with the factory accessories is the reason I would buy EOM is for warranty and having the engineering, testing and validation done. That is not to say that some aftermarket companies do not but the experience and resources of Ford are tough to compete with. Clearly in the case of the winch mount/cameras this did not happen successfully!
Sponsored

FursTymerGoEz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger
Your Bronco Model
Base
DV8 has officially created a section for 2021 Bronco aftermarket products with “Coming Soon” banner. Seems this week has really picked up regarding 2021 Bronco unveiling.

595A90B9-3969-44BE-B0B7-B19F8933AC87.jpeg

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
DV8 has officially created a section for 2021 Bronco aftermarket products with “Coming Soon” banner. Seems this week has really picked up regarding 2021 Bronco unveiling.

Ford Bronco DV8 Front Bumper w/ Recessed Winch Previewed on Green 2021 Bronco 595A90B9-3969-44BE-B0B7-B19F8933AC87
Actually that's been there since well before this week. In any case, as much as I like the rendering, I sincerely doubt we'll see anything like that. I don't believe there's anywhere near enough "empty" space down there between the frame and the bumper to allow the mounting of a winch in the manner displayed here. In order to have that desired low mounting that bumper can't be faired in close to the body like the stock Ford bumper but will instead need to protrude more like one of the Wrangler aftermarket bumpers we are all used to seeing. If I'm wrong I'll be ecstatic as that's a great looking setup but at this point I'm resigned to it being a great piece of art that won't look anything like the real deal. Not a deal killer for me as the current Ford solution is a total non-starter for me and I'll be waiting to see what the aftermarket offers. I'm getting a Badlands which comes with the steel bumper but no way in heck am I bolting on that monstrosity winch solution they are offering unless it turns out nobody offers anything better.

Sponsored

Hemisfear

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Spot for an...internal winch?
Yes and most likely sticks out as far as the factory winch solution, me not like...

darkscion0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This was my dream bumper when we got our Bronco. Quickly realized that this setup wasn't even possible so we opted for the ARB Summit bumper and are extremely happy with it.

Ford Bronco DV8 Front Bumper w/ Recessed Winch Previewed on Green 2021 Bronco 595A90B9-3969-44BE-B0B7-B19F8933AC87

Sponsored

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

any chance of a bumper like this with no lattice design (the things that look like a Badlands grill) and no winch cable cutout? Just the bumper with the cutouts for the fogs? that would work as the simple, straight bumper I am looking for. and one just like it for the back!
thanks
Sponsored