Sascrotch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetpack
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks pretty good! I like that the winch is a little lower than the mod bumper configuration.

Edit:

Screenshot in case the instagram link isn't working for anyone

Ford Bronco DV8 Previews their First Front Bumper for the Bronco 1627153983016
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sascrotch

Sascrotch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetpack
Your Bronco Model
Base
Going to block the camera.
Yeah, it looks like it. The Warn Elite front bumper without the bull bar might be a good choice for anyone concerned about the camera. I'm not positive it would give a completely unobstructed view, but it looks like it's the least obstructive option with a winch so far.

Ford Bronco DV8 Previews their First Front Bumper for the Bronco 1627153593341

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im a fan. It looks good. I am very ambivalent about getting a winch though. I typically dont ride alone so i dont really see the utility in it for me. Also I really like the Baja designs strip lights for the front bumper and the fog plug kit they came out with.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah, it looks like it. The Warn Elite front bumper without the bull bar might be a good choice for anyone concerned about the camera. I'm not positive it would give a completely unobstructed view, but it looks like it's the least obstructive option with a winch so far.

1627153593341.png
I may have missed this... Looks like an integrated winch setup that we've all be asking for. What am I missing? Seems like this news would have been huge!

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m sure the price is as well, though…
Not that bad.. $1500, as long as that includes all the winch mount stuff. Frankly not having a winch stick out of the front like it was am afterthought is worth a bit more $.

Wonder if it works with any sensors and such? Would love to see a trail cam shot with it on.

OP
OP
Sascrotch

Sascrotch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetpack
Your Bronco Model
Base
I may have missed this... Looks like an integrated winch setup that we've all be asking for. What am I missing? Seems like this news would have been huge!
It's not exactly an integrated winch, but it's the least obtrusive one so far that I've seen. The bumper does stick out in order to accommodate the winch, but the lower placement lets it stick out a little less. Here's a few pictures of the bull bar version for perspective:

Ford Bronco DV8 Previews their First Front Bumper for the Bronco 1627242085146

Ford Bronco DV8 Previews their First Front Bumper for the Bronco 1627242107696

Ford Bronco DV8 Previews their First Front Bumper for the Bronco 1627242213133

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Sascrotch

Sascrotch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetpack
Your Bronco Model
Base

MDbeachguy

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
View attachment 147590

It's not exactly an integrated winch, but it's the least obtrusive one so far that I've seen. The bumper does stick out in order to accommodate the winch, but the lower placement lets it stick out a little less. Here's a few pictures of the bull bar version for perspective:

maybe im crazy but even without the bull bar that is so out front if you look at the camera it will still block it

OP
OP
Sascrotch

Sascrotch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetpack
Your Bronco Model
Base
maybe im crazy but even without the bull bar that is so out front if you look at the camera it will still block it
Yeah the bumper would probably still be visible through the camera even without the bar. But I'd be interested to actually see it because if it's just obstructing the very bottom of the camera view, it might be workable.

It seems like Ford is basically making everyone choose between a front camera and a winch unless you're willing to do a front cam relocation, but that would mess with the 360 perspective.

Times like this I'm glad to be base.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here's a link to the manual for it. Looks like they do provide for sensor relocation:

https://www.stage3motorsports.com/assets/images/Warn Winches/Instructions/WRN107856 Instructions 00.pdf
Yeah I read that but there's conflicting information. On their website they talk about sensors and such, and then you open up the manual and in the first few pages it warns that it won't work, and then down later it talks about including the sensors.

Sounds like they're proofreaders work for Ford.

I'm getting the high package, so I don't have the cruise control radar issues, but anything with mid and above comes with forward sensing... So I don't know.

OP
OP
Sascrotch

Sascrotch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetpack
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah I read that but there's conflicting information. On their website they talk about sensors and such, and then you open up the manual and in the first few pages it warns that it won't work, and then down later it talks about including the sensors.

Sounds like they're proofreaders work for Ford.

I'm getting the high package, so I don't have the cruise control radar issues, but anything with mid and above comes with forward sensing... So I don't know.
Good catch. As best I can tell it seems like that warning in the manual is a boilerplate disclaimer they put on every product for legal purposes since it doesn’t say anything vehicle-specific.

Looks to me like they do relocate the forward parking assist sensors, but block the adaptive cruise control/emergency braking radar. Front camera will also likely be partially blocked.
Sponsored