Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a pair of SS5's from a truck that I sold. I would like to mount them on the sides of our new winch mount. I have 2 screw openings but haven't seen a bracket that might work. Anyone aware of something that might work?

@4x4TruckLEDs.com I didn't see anything quickly looking.

Pics attached for what I'm thinking.

20240101_120805.jpg

20240101_120827.jpg

20240101_121045.jpg
Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We don't sell anything for that spot. It's not a popular request and it would have to sit the light forward more.

BTW are you aware you are missing your mounting bolts? Or did you remove them to test fit some things?

OP
OP

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We don't sell anything for that spot. It's not a popular request and it would have to sit the light forward more.

BTW are you aware you are missing your mounting bolts? Or did you remove them to test fit some things?
Yes, I just had installed the new winch mount.

Then played around with your mount I have for the bull bar lights that I replaced with the winch as well as another mount for my old Ram.

Would really like to use the SS5's on bumper as to big for ditch light area for my wife. Unfortunately I don't have any handy friends for metal shaping of such type of bracket.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes, I just had installed the new winch mount.

Then played around with your mount I have for the bull bar lights that I replaced with the winch as well as another mount for my old Ram.

Would really like to use the SS5's on bumper as to big for ditch light area for my wife. Unfortunately I don't have any handy friends for metal shaping of such type of bracket.
The problem is that if we made a bracket it might not work that way to HANG a light off your bumper. It would BOUNCE around. That's why we never made one. Anything we make would be SOLID. We did design a prototype but because the light would sit on a piece of metal hanging over the edge, it caused the light to BOUNCE and that's not how we do things here.

OP
OP

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The problem is that if we made a bracket it might not work that way to HANG a light off your bumper. It would BOUNCE around. That's why we never made one. Anything we make would be SOLID. We did design a prototype but because the light would sit on a piece of metal hanging over the edge, it caused the light to BOUNCE and that's not how we do things here.
Understand, good point. It likely isn't possible, just trying to use what I have.
Sponsored