Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Considering that my ONLY gripe with my Bronco is the fact that it chugs gas like a 21 year old frat kid, I absolutely would consider an electric/hybrid/trash-powered Bronco
Trash-powered - hmm, I think I recall Delorian was working on that.

LatinoComedian

Badlands
First Name
Adolfo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge, 2021 Mustang Mach-e First Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In a heartbeat YES! We already have a Mustang Mach e and it changed how we view EVs. Plus, I work in technology and there are already batteries in the works that are 1/2 the size and hold 2x the juice. By the time a Bronco EV would come out, I would hope we would be seeing things like 500+ mile ranges. Last bonus would be, we wouldn't be talking about whether it is 6 quarts or 7 quarts of oil anymore. Oh yeah, and can you imagine the amount of "frunk" space there would be? It would put the Lightning to shame!

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd definitely consider one. Heck, I was at a fork in the road if I go Bronco or something electric (Lightning possibly). I stuck with the Bronco as I know eventually, I won't have a choice and should enjoy a gas engine while I can. I also want the technology and power stations to improve first across the country. But if Bronco had a hybrid or full EV option, I'd highly consider it.

crakerjac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope. Don't need to spend $60k on a 'commuter' car. At least I KNOW a Tesla will fit in my garage... Put a lift on a Bronco and it may just be a 'park outside' kind of vehicle.

Sponsored

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

PHEV makes the most sense for an offroad rig.

gjproducer

Badlands
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Until we get to 1,000 mile range I don't foresee a fully electric Bronco. Hybrid, yes. The nature of how people use their off road vehicle cannot take any risks on being stranded in the middle of nowhere. Bring along a few gas cans on a hybrid, absolutely.
Sponsored