Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

In doing some more online research on reading the Window Sticker I came across this:

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1491079-dates-and-codes-on-window-sticker.html

The person who posted the info seems to understand what the different dates mean. Perhaps this will help others. In that context, the date in the Special Order box for me has remained the same but yesterday it seems my Sticker was updated as the date along the bottom (to the left) changed to 7/10. But in comparing the my old Sticker i cannot see anything that changed. I checked a site referenced on another thread on B6G about freight information and I have a Freight Bill # but it shows as Pending.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

After a new vehicle is built it waits in the Ford lot for enough vehicles to fill the train car that are going to the same area. It's then dropped at regional distribution lot (mine is in Greensboro, NC). They then wait for enough vehicles to fill a transport trailer going to the same area of that region. Good luck, I hope yours gets a ride to you soon.

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

After a new vehicle is built it waits in the Ford lot for enough vehicles to fill the train car that are going to the same area. It's then dropped at regional distribution lot (mine is in Greensboro, NC). They then wait for enough vehicles to fill a transport trailer going to the same area of that region. Good luck, I hope yours gets a ride to you soon.
Thank you. I am outside Philadelphia so I am hoping having a volume of finished vehicles to fill rail car to this region and a transport trailer to get it the final leg isn’t too difficult.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a 7/13 Blend date as well and Special Order date has remained 6/28/21 since the website sticker became available on 6/29/21.

Being a 🇨🇦 I do not recieved emails in the various progress milestones so I went know it's built unless the dealer is making tabs on it for me.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Took my wife's car in for service today and spoke with a couple sales people who looked at the window sticker, looked up something in the computer and said your Bronco is already built and it's just waiting on shipping. I was a little surprised.

I'm trying to line up my wife's car sale with taking delivery of the Bronco and this changes the timing. Can someone tell me what they looked at and how they would know? I've tried tracking it, no luck of course and the tracker still says waiting to build.

Thanks in advance!!

Badlands
2 Door
7 Speed Manual
Area 51

Ford Bronco Earlier Than Expected Build Date, Built, Waiting On Shipping 1625898831305
Ford Bronco Earlier Than Expected Build Date, Built, Waiting On Shipping 1625898831305
A while ago, my status showed the same, "In Production," but at some point it changed to "Confirmation." Now my build day is 08/06....FINGERS CROSSED!
Sponsored