Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape Limited, 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Credit to Bronco Nation…

Recently, Ford invited members of the media to come experience driving the 2022 Bronco Everglades at Michigan's Drummond Island. The motor company also gave those in attendance a sneak peek at a new color coming for Bronco in 2023.

Ford Bronco Early peek @ ROBINS EGG BLUE 2023 Bronco Color, Heritage Edition w/ Squared Flares and Painted MOD Hard Top! Bronco-WB-3 (1)
Ford Bronco Early peek @ ROBINS EGG BLUE 2023 Bronco Color, Heritage Edition w/ Squared Flares and Painted MOD Hard Top! Bronco-WB-1
Ford Bronco Early peek @ ROBINS EGG BLUE 2023 Bronco Color, Heritage Edition w/ Squared Flares and Painted MOD Hard Top! Bronco-WB-2
Ford Bronco Early peek @ ROBINS EGG BLUE 2023 Bronco Color, Heritage Edition w/ Squared Flares and Painted MOD Hard Top! Bronco-WB-4
Ford Bronco Early peek @ ROBINS EGG BLUE 2023 Bronco Color, Heritage Edition w/ Squared Flares and Painted MOD Hard Top! Bronco-WB-7

Hint of Heritage
As you can see from the picture above, the camouflaged Bronco had hints of the new paint color exposed on the tailgate, doors, and rockers. The light bright blue resembles the Gen 1 Wind Blue, an option from 1972-75.

Ford Bronco Early peek @ ROBINS EGG BLUE 2023 Bronco Color, Heritage Edition w/ Squared Flares and Painted MOD Hard Top! wind-blue-bronco-

This is the second time in recent history Ford has picked from the classic colors toolbox for the 6th Gen Broncos. In August of 2021, it introduced this year’s Eruption Green, inspired by the 1973 Mallard Green.
Sponsored

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If this pans out, I'll say they could have picked a better color. It's fine and I applaud the effort. But baby blue? I'm sure some folks in my area will get it because they are UNC fans...no one else will get it.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just not the color, but we are seeing the best example of the Heritage Edition with the modular HT, 2-dr (thank God, Ford didn't F this up), squared flares that we have seen on the Everglades, and the Heritage Edition specific wheels.

@Administrator Might want to update the title to reflect the Heritage Edition style teasers.

Sponsored

Triathlonfun

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Light blue and white mod top 👍🏻 That would look great!

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If this pans out, I'll say they could have picked a better color. It's fine and I applaud the effort. But baby blue? I'm sure some folks in my area will get it because they are UNC fans...no one else will get it.
Not so. My wife would have jumped on this in a heartbeat had it been available when we ordered and she and I are far from NC fans.....

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
May be in the minority, I’m loving this baby blue

Sponsored

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not so. My wife would have jumped on this in a heartbeat had it been available when we ordered and she and I are far from NC fans.....
Fair enough, but I was referring to area in which I live. You have UNC, Duke, and NCSU in close proximity. If you aren't a UNC fan, you wouldn't be caught dead with that color.

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm guessing supply constraints meant that they only had four of the new wheels? 🤣
Are the ones not the Everglades wheels? It is odd not to match the spare but run what ya brung I guess.