FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I can't say I love it. While I do like the less-round flares (calling them "squared" is a stretch) and I'm happy Ford is getting more adventurous with colors, I'm with the 'it should have been Brittany Blue' crowd, and they should have gone with an honest steel wheel instead of the I Can't Believe It's Not ButterSteel alloy.

Also, holy cow that mod top really highlights the 50 Shades of Weatherstripping look that you get with frameless windows. Love or hate the mic top, it really did a good job of blending in with that stuff.

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I would like to see race red and eruption green with the white mod top.

Sponsored

OCNORB1974

Wildtrak
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If this pans out, I'll say they could have picked a better color. It's fine and I applaud the effort. But baby blue? I'm sure some folks in my area will get it because they are UNC fans...no one else will get it.
Sorry, but you’re wrong, lots of people will want that color. Just read the posts below. Take the blinders off, it’s not what YOU like that determines acceptability.

shawn6107

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250, Ford Expedition Max, Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is basically what I would’ve ordered back in 2020 if I could have. Looks awesome. Wonder if the square wheel wells will accommodate 37s a little easier?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And the Everglades only had the squares on 2 wheels.
The Everglades has 4 squarish fenders not 2.

Perhaps something has changed, but I've seen the squared off flare on a pre-production MY'21 fender and quarter panel before camo was applied. Many from the media proclaim that the fenders/quarter panels are different on the Everglades (not accounting for the actual cut-out for the snorkel). But think about it logically, Ford isn't going to have unique fenders/quarter panels for an edition that is slotted between the common trims.
I guess something must of changed after you seen what you did. If you look at the fender stamping's between the Everglades and regular Bronco clearly they did stamp unique fenders.

Ford Bronco Early peek @ ROBINS EGG BLUE 2023 Bronco Color, Heritage Edition w/ Squared Flares and Painted MOD Hard Top! 1656594177229

Ford Bronco Early peek @ ROBINS EGG BLUE 2023 Bronco Color, Heritage Edition w/ Squared Flares and Painted MOD Hard Top! 1656594142445

Last edited:

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Credit to Bronco Nation…

Recently, Ford invited members of the media to come experience driving the 2022 Bronco Everglades at Michigan's Drummond Island. The motor company also gave those in attendance a sneak peek at a new color coming for Bronco in 2023.

Ford Bronco Early peek @ ROBINS EGG BLUE 2023 Bronco Color, Heritage Edition w/ Squared Flares and Painted MOD Hard Top! 1656594142445

Hint of Heritage
As you can see from the picture above, the camouflaged Bronco had hints of the new paint color exposed on the tailgate, doors, and rockers. The light bright blue resembles the Gen 1 Wind Blue, an option from 1972-75.

This is the second time in recent history Ford has picked from the classic colors toolbox for the 6th Gen Broncos. In August of 2021, it introduced this year’s Eruption Green, inspired by the 1973 Mallard Green.
I like the baby blue and the top looks much improved. Rear side window & wheels (chef's kiss).

Ford Bronco Early peek @ ROBINS EGG BLUE 2023 Bronco Color, Heritage Edition w/ Squared Flares and Painted MOD Hard Top! 1656594387770

Maybe they could also include a brown?

Sponsored

negativezero

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Baby blue, yeah yeah whatever.
The real story is that MOD top. Holy crap that thing looks great.

If both had been ready at roll-out, that $1,495 upcharge from MIC to MOD would have been the biggest no-brainer add-on.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry, but you’re wrong, lots of people will want that color. Just read the posts below. Take the blinders off, it’s not what YOU like that determines acceptability.
Calm down dude. I was just commenting on what folks in my area will most likely do. I don't care for the color but others will...great. I was just commenting on what would most likely happen in NORTH CAROLINA. So YOU need to take a step back and chill.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lol, read his post, he's talking about regionality. He lives in NC which baby blue is associated with the Tar Heels. So, in his neck of the woods, only UNC fans are going to be drawn to the color and students/fans/alumni of the other regional rivalry universities will steer clear.

Same here, nobody drives a burnt orange vehicle unless they went to UT and 9 out of 10 times you see a red F150, if it is just red it will probably have OU stickers or plates and if it is maroon red is guaranteed to be A&M.

connor'sdad

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-250 Lariat, 1995 EB bronco and 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The perfect heritage edition: baby blue, orange or green with white top and a 289 V8!
Sponsored