First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
If this pans out, I'll say they could have picked a better color. It's fine and I applaud the effort. But baby blue? I'm sure some folks in my area will get it because they are UNC fans...no one else will get it.
That's why I want one in Race Red. :)

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm with him on this. I like the white top look in general and had tentatively planned on getting mine wrapped, but after seeing some examples,
indecisive-i-dont-know.gif
I absolutely agree. I thought I had to have a white top at first, now it looks just wrong (IMO). I do like the black MOD top and would love it on my WT, which was supposed to originally have it>

Sponsored

Cardboardbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I really like this. I wonder if it will be a 2 door only limited edition. What would be the best way to get one for those of us still waiting for a ‘22 order? Place another when the 23 order banks open up or?

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If this pans out, I'll say they could have picked a better color. It's fine and I applaud the effort. But baby blue? I'm sure some folks in my area will get it because they are UNC fans...no one else will get it.
agreed...not a fan...but that's why they offer many colors....and we get to pick!

TFLtruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Gladiator, Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Perhaps something has changed, but I've seen the squared off flare on a pre-production MY'21 fender and quarter panel before camo was applied. Many from the media proclaim that the fenders/quarter panels are different on the Everglades (not accounting for the actual cut-out for the snorkel). But think about it logically, Ford isn't going to have unique fenders/quarter panels for an edition that is slotted between the common trims.
I asked, it is different sheet metal when you go to the square flares. 3 different quarter panels all together: Standard, Raptor, and Everglades

Rough Rider

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I asked, it is different sheet metal when you go to the square flares. 3 different quarter panels all together: Standard, Raptor, and Everglades
Technically 4 for the Passenger front fender as the everglades has a cut out for the snorkel, and Heritage does not.

Builder

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 CC F350 4x4, 2002 F150 4x4, 2013 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Calm down dude. I was just commenting on what folks in my area will most likely do. I don't care for the color but others will...great. I was just commenting on what would most likely happen in NORTH CAROLINA. So YOU need to take a step back and chill.
The same thing goes for Mississippi. Only umiss fans would buy that God forsaken fugly color.

Sponsored

BulldogBear

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2000 Mercedes-Benz G500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The squared flares are going to be on back order for a long time I’m predicting everyone going to upgrade there flares to the square
I think you have to upgrade the fenders to fit the squares... but they do look great.

ThisGuy611

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3 6spd Sedan; EG Base Scheduled 3/27
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This would be the only color to sway me away from CO on a 2 door..

Anyone know how switching a '22 order to a '23 color works? If it keeps my price protection and doesn't impact build date, I'm all in for it.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This would be the only color to sway me away from CO on a 2 door..

Anyone know how switching a '22 order to a '23 color works? If it keeps my price protection and doesn't impact build date, I'm all in for it.
Pretty sure they'll follow the pattern of 22.5 M.Y pricing. If you change to a special order, you lose price protection. It would surprise me if they didn't do this.

rak2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda MX5 - sold
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Oh My,,,,

I know the fighter pilots will want to call that 'Air Superiority Blue' but ... it looks for all the world like the light blue, baby blue 1964 Ford Falcon that my parents had and I learned to drive in.

Would not be able to drive it as it would make me a little nauseous for some probably repressed in memory reasons :confused:
Sponsored