Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you!! Does this mean you cant roll down the rear windows with the mod top??
Im likely misinterpreting but it seems like its just a built in non-movable rear window?
The modular HT has removable windows or at least they did the last time it was to be available. There is always the disclaimer that the design might have changed.

Sponsored

JW55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm surprised that no one has done it yet but can someone please photoshop what this blue would look like without camo?
Sorry but I am not talented enough to change the wheels or fenders and I have no idea what the actual grill will look like.

Ford Bronco Early peek @ ROBINS EGG BLUE 2023 Bronco Color, Heritage Edition w/ Squared Flares and Painted MOD Hard Top! LtBlue

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will be surprised if Ford puts out a limited edition that is only available in the short bus version. They are there to make money and doing a limited run of something nobody wants to begin with doesn’t seem like it meets that goal. We will find out shortly.
We may find out shortly but drew already knows...

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Fair enough, but I was referring to area in which I live. You have UNC, Duke, and NCSU in close proximity. If you aren't a UNC fan, you wouldn't be caught dead with that color.
You are so right, my wife went to Duke, we both work for Duke, I'm sure if I showed up with this color she would kick me out of the house. Antimatter Blue went over much better. 😁

Sponsored

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry folks but I love it! I would not be sad if I got one of these. Having a July 2020 reservation and still nothing, I have to find something to be excited about.
Just when you get really excited about the super cool thing coming in '23... boom. 💣💥 Too late. There's your '22 VIN. Not the worst result... but that '23 Heritage Edition will always mock you and haunt you... lol 👻

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's a thread here with all the details but essentially if you were protected into MY22 and still dont get your order in the changeover in 23 you'll also have price protection into 23. No word on price protection after that.
Pretty sure if you change your trim spec, you lose price protection... and specifically for the HE, how would you get '21 price protection on a vehicle that didn't exist two years ago? I think you'll have a real hard time finding a price for a '21 Heritage Edition Bronco. 🤷‍♂️

I'll be happy if they make it exclusively available to early reservation holders like the Everglades. 🤞

CrazyStallion

Wildtrak
First Name
Mariah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor 2018
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Last edited: