First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'd be interested in what is available as a Heritage model. Could be a trade coming...LOL!
Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It def works great on early broncos. But I donā€™t think it translates 100% to the new body style. Itā€™s just not the same vehicle. The same color can look great on one vehicle and terrible on another.

of course this is all subjective. To each their own. There are some mods out there I think are god awful, but itā€™s not my truck and if it makes that person happy.

edit:
Iā€™m gonna modify my opinion a little bit. The white grille and white wheels is what throws me off the most. The white top alone isnā€™t really a problem and would probably look nice.
1656682059867.jpeg
The white wheels are the best part!šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

The two problems are...

1.) The EBs had Wimbledon White trim, not Oxford White. Oxford is like plastic Lego white, while Wimbledon was more of a dirty sneaker off-white. Ford offered Wimbledon White on a special anniversary Mustang a while back. That is what they need to do if they are serious about it being "heritage".

2.) The EB grill is flat and inset deep into the front, surrounded by a large amount of body color. The few people who have painted the outer edges of the grill body color and only painted the center portion white are getting much closer to a true EB homage.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The two problems are...

1.) The EBs had Wimbledon White trim, not Oxford White. Oxford is like plastic Lego white, while Wimbledon was more of a dirty sneaker off-white. Ford offered Wimbledon White on a special anniversary Mustang a while back. That is what they need to do if they are serious about it being "heritage".
Exactly this, Oxford is too harsh. An off white will do the trick.

Sponsored

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It would be so sweet if BD came standard with 12 inch and 360 cameras, or at least gave the option to add High or Lux package as an option to obtain if not standard.

I would be very happy being pushed back if that became a reality in 2023.
While it would be awesome, we already know Ford found the cutoff points to push buyers unto the next trim level. I have a BL 2.7 LUX SAS on order and would gladly move down to a BD 2.7 HIGH SAS if that option was available but Ford knows they would lose $5-6k from that. I know the 12" screen is mostly for the showing the extra views of the cameras High and Lux packages have but just the ability to option the screen without High or Lux would put me into a BD ASAP.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
While it would be awesome, we already know Ford found the cutoff points to push buyers unto the next trim level. I have a BL 2.7 LUX SAS on order and would gladly move down to a BD 2.7 HIGH SAS if that option was available but Ford knows they would lose $5-6k from that. I know the 12" screen is mostly for the showing the extra views of the cameras High and Lux packages have but just the ability to option the screen without High or Lux would put me into a BD ASAP.
Yep, and coming from the Base Sas 2.7 camp the $5k to jump to the BD was just too much.

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
The white wheels are the best part!šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

The two problems are...

2.) The EB grill is flat and inset deep into the front, surrounded by a large amount of body color. The few people who have painted the outer edges of the grill body color and only painted the center portion white are getting much closer to a true EB homage.
Agreed, the Bronco's grille wears on me the more I see it. The sharp corners seem to poke out of the more rounded fenders, and it really sticks out of the front of the vehicle instead of being inset.

After seeing this build I'm convinced making the grill narrower would vastly improve the Bronco's looks, I'm hoping they do something like that for the 2024 facelift.

Ford Bronco Early peek @ ROBINS EGG BLUE 2023 Bronco Color, Heritage Edition w/ Squared Flares and Painted MOD Hard Top! DSC_0282

Ford Bronco Early peek @ ROBINS EGG BLUE 2023 Bronco Color, Heritage Edition w/ Squared Flares and Painted MOD Hard Top! DSC_0283

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Agreed, the Bronco's grille wears on me the more I see it. The sharp corners seem to poke out of the more rounded fenders, and it really sticks out of the front of the vehicle instead of being inset.

After seeing this build I'm convinced making the grill narrower would vastly improve the Bronco's looks, I'm hoping they do something like that for the 2024 facelift.

Ford Bronco Early peek @ ROBINS EGG BLUE 2023 Bronco Color, Heritage Edition w/ Squared Flares and Painted MOD Hard Top! DSC_0283

šŸ’Æ
With a white grille, the heavy contrast from the side is too much

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Defintelly wishful thinking on my part, but you are right. They exclude it to steer folks to the Badlands trim to make more $$. I think many folks would switch to BD if it could get the cameras and bigger screen and all else the same.

Sponsored

Dangler

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
As one who lovingly owned ā€˜74 in Wind Blue, Iā€™m glad to see Ford potentially offering that color. Iā€™m not dead-set on it thoughā€”Iā€™m hoping ultimately for Yellowstone or Boxwood Green. August canā€™t get here soon enough so we can find out exactly what lies ahead for the Heritage Edition. Iā€™m jonesinā€™ to un-99 my order for a 2023 and receive it by 2025.
Ford Bronco Early peek @ ROBINS EGG BLUE 2023 Bronco Color, Heritage Edition w/ Squared Flares and Painted MOD Hard Top! E80112F5-0347-4162-8030-7CDCA6A7B9C7

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

DSC_0282.jpg

DSC_0283.jpg
Also needs to say "FORD" instead of "BRONCO"

I just pray they DON'T do it in the God awful Raptor style.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Defintelly wishful thinking on my part, but you are right. They exclude it to steer folks to the Badlands trim to make more $$. I think many folks would switch to BD if it could get the cameras and bigger screen and all else the same.
For the $5,500 price difference, Badlands is a killer deal over Black Diamond considering the hardware upgrades

Just the front axle upgrade to 210's will be over $2K, then the locker, sway bar disco, advanced 4wd and gearing.

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As one who lovingly owned ā€˜74 in Wind Blue, Iā€™m glad to see Ford potentially offering that color. Iā€™m not dead-set on it thoughā€”Iā€™m hoping ultimately for Yellowstone or Boxwood Green. August canā€™t get here soon enough so we can find out exactly what lies ahead for the Heritage Edition. Iā€™m jonesinā€™ to un-99 my order for a 2023 and receive it by 2025.
After doing the Off-rodeo in Moab in May Iā€˜m definitely jonesinā€™ to drop the ā€œ99ā€ status. Iā€™m hoping that we have waited out the worst of the delays and Ford can get the assembly lines cookinā€˜ and get the white tops in stock. Probably just cursed my luck by stating that publiclyā€¦ šŸ«£.

I like the light blue but very interested to see If they offer up another color or two for ā€˜23. Agreed on the Boxwood green and Yellowstone as nice options. Ginger metallic might be nice as well but I doubt they offer since HPR seems to be in the same color palette.
Sponsored