Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are the ones not the Everglades wheels? It is odd not to match the spare but run what ya brung I guess.
Very different. And the black is just rattle-can black. They may come in gloss black, but I've seen them before the rattle-can treatment and they were white.

OBXdreamin

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Coming from several generations of Carolina fans, this has a special place in my heart.

Why the camo though? So we have to beg someone to render a full mockup?

(ok fine, Please someone do a full color render 👏🏻)

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like it for a heritage color, should appease those who were clamoring for a Britney Blue type color. (Or maybe not, we’ll see.)

I do think they need a darker blue now that both Lightning Blue and Antimatter Blue are both gone. And if they wanted to be lazy about it… I’d be fine it they just bring over Atlas Blue from their other vehicle lines.

Sponsored

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The squared flares are going to be on back order for a long time I’m predicting everyone going to upgrade there flares to the square
From what I gathered in the TFL Everglades video, the quarter panels are different on the squared off flare. I think they're cut different, it didn't sound to me like it was an easy swap over. You'd have to replaced the entire quarter panel, just to get that square flare. And the Everglades only had the squares on 2 wheels.

TCC

Wildtrak
First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX -> WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Love it! Brings back great memories of bashing around Southern UT back in the ‘70’s. I had a CJ7, my roommate had a ‘72 baby blue/white Bronco. Might have to change to this on a order in the system.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

From what I gathered in the TFL Everglades video, the quarter panels are different on the squared off flare. I think they're cut different, it didn't sound to me like it was an easy swap over. You'd have to replaced the entire quarter panel, just to get that square flare. And the Everglades only had the squares on 2 wheels.
Perhaps something has changed, but I've seen the squared off flare on a pre-production MY'21 fender and quarter panel before camo was applied. Many from the media proclaim that the fenders/quarter panels are different on the Everglades (not accounting for the actual cut-out for the snorkel). But think about it logically, Ford isn't going to have unique fenders/quarter panels for an edition that is slotted between the common trims.

Sponsored

Officially_Dave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The reason for that is the snorkel on the Everglades. These images it’s doesn’t have the snorkel.

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If this pans out, I'll say they could have picked a better color. It's fine and I applaud the effort. But baby blue? I'm sure some folks in my area will get it because they are UNC fans...no one else will get it.
That's a color I was disappointed was missing at release. Because I think the Bronco could do well with a light and fun color. Not because of any sports tribalism.

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Very different. And the black is just rattle-can black. They may come in gloss black, but I've seen them before the rattle-can treatment and they were white.
Your right I went back and looked I seen the slots and thought the same. These only have 4 slots and no fo beadlock👍