Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's gloss yellow, not metallic.

cyber-orange-yellowstone-comparison-2.jpg

IMG_8527.jpg
Hmmm… They call that Caterpillar Yellow down at Tractor Supply. 😳

I sure hope that looks better in person!
Sponsored

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wonder if the upcoming 2 door only special edition mentioned earlier in this thread is this.
https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/asset...an-ellebracht-overland-profile.jpg?1631052444
@Bellebracht had some nice renders of the upcoming heritage edition but no one mentioned this photo from his webpage. That may also be the new blue or peak blue metallic pictured.
Brian posted the Overland Project's render here awhile back. The color wasn't meant to be an implied "preview" of Peak Blue aka Legend-ary Blue.

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Brian posted the Overland Project's render here awhile back. The color wasn't meant to be an implied "preview" of Peak Blue aka Legend-ary Blue.
Thanks. Just speculating until the MY23 banks open up. I wonder if its like you said in another thread that they may not reveal the heritage until January like they did with the Everglades?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks. Just speculating until the MY23 banks open up. I wonder if its like you said in another thread that they may not reveal the heritage until January like they did with the Everglades?
I'm fully expecting a slow rollout. The premise of this thread is based on a half-assed reveal of what the Heritage Edition will look like. If it was ready to go for the order banks opening in a month, it wouldn't have looked like they raided the spare parts bin. I'll just say that I've seen the Heritage Edition from back before the MY'21 order banks opened before camo was applied and it was a much more finished product than this BN teaser.

I foresee the MY'23 order banks opening much like MY'22 with just a few colors being added/deleted. Then in January, we may see the reveal of the HE which won't be available to order until late Spring for deliveries by summer. I'm also expecting the mod top to only be available on the HE for MY'23 and available as an option for MY'24 on other trims.

Sponsored

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I'm fully expecting a slow rollout. The premise of this thread is based on a half-assed reveal of what the Heritage Edition will look like. If it was ready to go for the order banks opening in a month, it wouldn't have looked like they raided the spare parts bin. I'll just say that I've seen the Heritage Edition from back before the MY'21 order banks opened before camo was applied and it was a much more finished product than this BN teaser.

I foresee the MY'23 order banks opening much like MY'22 with just a few colors being added/deleted. Then in January, we may see the reveal of the HE which won't be available to order until late Spring for deliveries by summer. I'm also expecting the mod top to only be available on the HE for MY'23 and available as an option for MY'24 on other trims.
So what would be the strategy to try and get this in MY23? Reorder again in August, but 99 again and hope they open it up to reservation holders in January? I would like to consider it depending on price, manual transmission availability, and mod top. I hope it's included in August but with the "late availability" tag on it. Doubtful though like you said above. Since you have seen it, was the interior unique? Are you waiting for the Heritage edition as a reservation holder?

GPPBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Transit Connect; 1997 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What are the chances that Desert Sand will be offered as an option on the other trims? Anyone want to speculate? Would like to see that option for BD trim if/when my order gets bumped to MY23.

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
What are the chances that Desert Sand will be offered as an option on the other trims? Anyone want to speculate? Would like to see that option for BD trim if/when my order gets bumped to MY23.
I would guess Everglades only. Just like Lightning Blue was reserved for First Edition. Heritage will have its exclusive colors as well. Just speculating though.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Considering they're already floating the idea that the square fenders won't be exclusive to the Everglades any longer, I don't see them keeping the color exclusive to it either..... another speculation. Hoping it's available to the Base MY23.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So what would be the strategy to try and get this in MY23? Reorder again in August, but 99 again and hope they open it up to reservation holders in January? I would like to consider it depending on price, manual transmission availability, and mod top. I hope it's included in August but with the "late availability" tag on it. Doubtful though like you said above. Since you have seen it, was the interior unique? Are you waiting for the Heritage edition as a reservation holder?
I only saw the exterior. I'm expecting a unique interior. I'm also expecting it to be beyond my finances. But I have a reservation that is still in allocation purgatory so it is still an option.

I'm hoping that Ford follows how they did with the Everglades only allowing existing order holders an option to order. I presume your current order will be updated for the MY'23 order banks but then placed with a PC'99 so as not to be scheduled.

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I only saw the exterior. I'm expecting a unique interior. I'm also expecting it to be beyond my finances. But I have a reservation that is still in allocation purgatory so it is still an option.

I'm hoping that Ford follows how they did with the Everglades only allowing existing order holders an option to order. I presume your current order will be updated for the MY'23 order banks but then placed with a PC'99 so as not to be scheduled.
Thanks. I'm guessing it's going to be expensive also. If they don't offer it with a manual transmission I'm not interested. Similar to the other special edition Everglades. No mod top on other trims and I'm going ManBaseSquatch. If they offer the mod top on other trims I'm either going ManBaseSquatch or Badlands High. I'm preparing myself to be disappointed on the mod top and its exclusivity.

Mnext02

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Base
Question: so I ordered a base 4 door velocity blue back in December. I called to check on status today. They said it’s priority level 10 or something but no build date 🤷🏻‍♂️. So I asked them if mine will be a 2023 and if so can I change the color to Robins Eggs. They weren’t even aware of this new color 🤦🏻‍♂️ She is going to check with her Bronco expert and let me know. She said there is still a chance I get a 2022. How much longer do I have until it will be a 2023 for sure?

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I want one but if it won’t be available to order til January there is no way I could get one for next summer...this whole experience is a total shit show!! Ford needs to get their act together!!!