Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Come on bronco fans....there was never a "baby blue" color. Arcadian blue, sky blue, Diamond blue, light blue and Wind blue were all very similar. I wonder who coined the baby blue, because it never was lol. My 66 is Arcadian. Wonder why a black top is considered "Heritage"? Because that never happened either. They were all Wimbledon white except for a few Explorer packages with the same body color paint. Ironically my white 71' was originally Mallard Green, which was the first year it was offered. I was "heritage" before heritage was popular I guess lol.

Ford Bronco Early peek @ ROBINS EGG BLUE 2023 Bronco Color, Heritage Edition w/ Squared Flares and Painted MOD Hard Top! 20160411_161936_zpsc8qwubxv
Sponsored

Last edited:

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Perhaps something has changed, but I've seen the squared off flare on a pre-production MY'21 fender and quarter panel before camo was applied. Many from the media proclaim that the fenders/quarter panels are different on the Everglades (not accounting for the actual cut-out for the snorkel). But think about it logically, Ford isn't going to have unique fenders/quarter panels for an edition that is slotted between the common trims.
Yeah I saw them on the MY21 pre-production vehicles too.

I do think the panels/fenders are unique panels. BUT, I disagree with @SubmarineNuke … it should be an easy swap. The panels on the Bronco are just bolt-on so it isn’t like Ford has modify the entire assembly process to produce different quarter panels. Just literally stamp out and bolt on a different panel to the same mounting locations as the standard panels.

Obviously from our perspective the problem is going to be the paint-matching that panel. But if you get over that hurdle it should be a simple swap.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

From what I gathered in the TFL Everglades video, the quarter panels are different on the squared off flare. I think they're cut different, it didn't sound to me like it was an easy swap over. You'd have to replaced the entire quarter panel, just to get that square flare. And the Everglades only had the squares on 2 wheels.
Damn that sucks but makes sense I thought the part were you
Snap them in and lock would be the same but makes sense they are not

Sponsored

rguest3

Badlands
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, F-450, 2022 Bronco, (2) 77 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, is the Heritage Model an Everglades without the Snorkel and Winch? Will it have a White Grill? Nothing really Heritage or Classic about it???

This Wind Blue with a Wimbledon White Top, Grill and Wheels from Ford would sell Big Time. Then call it a Heritage.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Interest is piqued, but not the biggest fan of the baby blue on it. Depending on the the colors offered and options, I could see myself swapping to this, I bet if anyone does, price protection goes out the window.

The camo makes it really hard to tell, even magnified, but it doesn't look like the wheel arch bulge body like is rounded and that it follows the shape of the flares.

Also. Yes! the modular top finally. I've wanted this from the get go.

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fair enough, but I was referring to area in which I live. You have UNC, Duke, and NCSU in close proximity. If you aren't a UNC fan, you wouldn't be caught dead with that color.
Hence my race red in the garage right now!

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

>it even has those sweet rims

IM
SO
JEALOUS

however ford needs to stop being scared of the color white

Ford Bronco Early peek @ ROBINS EGG BLUE 2023 Bronco Color, Heritage Edition w/ Squared Flares and Painted MOD Hard Top! 20160411_161936_zpsc8qwubxv

Something about the Gen6 that absolutely doesn’t make white accessories work. Especially the top.
this white top in the pic looks awful. So does every single other customized one we’ve seen. White top; White grill; all looks bad.

Trino351c

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, John Deere Tractor, Snowshoes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We’re you afraid to walk in the grass to get shots of the front, or was armed security preventing you from doing it.

Sponsored

Dtronic

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350, 2023 Toyota Camry, 2022 BMW S1000R
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I like it for a heritage color, should appease those who were clamoring for a Britney Blue type color. (Or maybe not, we’ll see.)
My 1st color choice would be Brittany Blue. This blue not for me at all.

greenmachine343

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Something about the Gen6 that absolutely doesn’t make white accessories work. Especially the top.
this white top in the pic looks awful. So does every single other customized one we’ve seen. White top; White grill; all looks bad.
You just have bad taste

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You just have bad taste
I'm with him on this. I like the white top look in general and had tentatively planned on getting mine wrapped, but after seeing some examples,
Ford Bronco Early peek @ ROBINS EGG BLUE 2023 Bronco Color, Heritage Edition w/ Squared Flares and Painted MOD Hard Top! indecisive-i-dont-know
Sponsored