First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Am i the only one who actually likes the round flares over the square? Especially on the 2-door Sasquatch? They seem to blend in better and just make it look even bigger.

Another reason I think white wheels and white flares are not going to look great. But I can def see why they would choose a lighter color for heritage. I say it every time this topic comes up... Dark colors with a white top look like garbage.
Sponsored

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Something about the Gen6 that absolutely doesn’t make white accessories work. Especially the top.
this white top in the pic looks awful. So does every single other customized one we’ve seen. White top; White grill; all looks bad.
I wish someone would do an off-white, cream or tan top... I think that would look much better.

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Something about the Gen6 that absolutely doesn’t make white accessories work. Especially the top.
this white top in the pic looks awful. So does every single other customized one we’ve seen. White top; White grill; all looks bad.
The cactus gray "nintendo" build didn't look bad. It wasn't white grill though, and not white wheels or flares.

Sponsored

Laurensimms7

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Okay y’all don’t hate me, but I need an explanation about the difference between the MIC top and MOD top..

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm surprised that no one has done it yet but can someone please photoshop what this blue would look like without camo?

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I wish someone would do an off-white, cream or tan top... I think that would look much better.
Also I think the texture of the MIC isn’t helping the white look.
Smooth.. maybe.

Thiskers

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Am i the only one who actually likes the round flares over the square? Especially on the 2-door Sasquatch? They seem to blend in better and just make it look even bigger.

Another reason I think white wheels and white flares are not going to look great. But I can def see why they would choose a lighter color for heritage. I say it every time this topic comes up... Dark colors with a white top look like garbage.
I think I slightly prefer rounded, but the square look good to me too. Also I kinda like the look of MIC over mod which is probably unpopular. Don't love the shiny black, though it does look more expensive.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Tbh the MIC top feels better now, seeing a painted. The window looks awkward surrounded by gloss paint and you're still getting bits of MIC on the door and arches.

Carbon Bronco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 U15 Bronco New Lime 302ci
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Is this the blue from the decal release pages? And have we figured everything out already, cause I am still waiting for Yellowstone and Yosemite.
Ford Bronco Early peek @ ROBINS EGG BLUE 2023 Bronco Color, Heritage Edition w/ Squared Flares and Painted MOD Hard Top! 1656638378786

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sorry folks but I love it! I would not be sad if I got one of these. Having a July 2020 reservation and still nothing, I have to find something to be excited about.

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Definitely want a white top to go with baby blue