First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My initial order was a 2dr badlands with the 2.7 Sasquatch package and a MOD top. I initially delayed the build the first time Ford announced the roof delays but decided I couldn’t wasn’t until 2023 I just modified my order today to a MIC roof. Does that mean I lose my place and do I even have a shot of getting this year. My dealership was no help guess trying to set some expectation if that is even possible at this point
Sponsored

LARELL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Depends on how early your reservation was and where you fall into your dealer allocations/how many they predicted they'll get

DaBronCo33

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
When does your dealer get their allocations? And where are you on that list?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My initial order was a 2dr badlands with the 2.7 Sasquatch package and a MOD top. I initially delayed the build the first time Ford announced the roof delays but decided I couldn’t wasn’t until 2023 I just modified my order today to a MIC roof. Does that mean I lose my place and do I even have a shot of getting this year. My dealership was no help guess trying to set some expectation if that is even possible at this point
The timestamp of the reservation you originally made is king and does not change when you modify your order.

If you had an early timestamp before, you still have it now.

By having only MY21 options on your order, you have a shot at receiving a MY21…

….but there’s so many variables and questions that will factor into your chances of receiving one.

Quick a dirty:

When did you reserve, and where does that fall amongst your dealer’s MY21 allocation?

If the answer to both of those questions is “early” you have a better shot at a MY21 than the vast majority of us here on the forum.

OP
OP
Rubeo84

Rubeo84

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know I am really high up on their list somewhere in the top 10. I am not sure about their allocations I didn’t ask
Sponsored