First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Placed my Bronco WT (hardtop, tow, lux) order with dealer on 9/27/21 but I am also an early reservation date holder of 7/14/20. I’ve seen many posts on late reservation, late order but nothing that pertains to my exact situation. My expectations are very low on delivery timeline, would be happy with 12 month delivery but understand it could take longer. Will my early reservation help my cause or will it eventually come down to my order date of Sept 2021?
Sponsored

OP
OP

KSmitty34

Wildtrak
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Holy crap, dude. Demand better from Ford. You’re OK with getting your Bronco in September 2022?
Not ok by any means but out of my control. Not worth losing sleep over especially with the ever changing lead time on manufacturing on all goods in todays marketplace.

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Because of your timestamp, you'll be thrown in with the early stamps for 22. No more WTs are supposed to be assigned VINs for 21.

Al Cowlings

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not ok by any means but out of my control. Not worth losing sleep over especially with the ever changing lead time on manufacturing on all goods in todays marketplace.
Actually a healthy attitude, not losing sleep. I also won’t lose sleep, but I guess I’m just a little more optimistic. ;)

Sponsored

Rcarpen22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was an early res, late order just like you. The big difference is I went Badlands soft top. I placed order in early September '21 on a day 2 reservation. I got scheduling email the next day. You switch to soft top, I bet you'd schedule quickly.

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Actually a healthy attitude, not losing sleep. I also won’t lose sleep, but I guess I’m just a little more optimistic. ;)
I mean I'm not losing sleep either, but that could all change if my high mileage commuter car that I've been driving ever since I sold my primary car takes a crap. Worst case scenario I'll lease a jeep with buyback guarantee from Chapman, though I'd rather not have to do that.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The early res sets your place in line, The late order only delays you from the first quarter of delivery, which was summer '21. You're back in the que without any penalties. It's just a matter of all your components being avail for your build. With a day two res, I'd guess you can expect delivery by/in Spring 22.
You're in good shape!

Ukon

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Placed my Bronco WT (hardtop, tow, lux) order with dealer on 9/27/21 but I am also an early reservation date holder of 7/14/20. I’ve seen many posts on late reservation, late order but nothing that pertains to my exact situation. My expectations are very low on delivery timeline, would be happy with 12 month delivery but understand it could take longer. Will my early reservation help my cause or will it eventually come down to my order date of Sept 2021?
My situation is similar.
I have a day 1 reservation but didn’t order until June.
I wasn’t concerned about how long delivery would take, right up until they eliminated the color I ordered for 22.
As I didn’t get an email today, I guess I’m SOL.
I’m really not excited about any of the 22 colors, so I’m not sure what I’ll do when it comes time to reorder.
Sponsored