Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX '14 Jaguar XFR-S 18 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So woke up this morning and had a email from my Ford dealer saying that I could now reserve my Bronco.
So question is will this lock me in to this dealer (only one in town but have easy drive to others) and if I make this reservation can I switch dealer later if this dealer decides to do an ADM later on?
TIA
Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So woke up this morning and had a email from my Ford dealer saying that I could now reserve my Bronco.
So question is will this lock me in to this dealer (only one in town but have easy drive to others) and if I make this reservation can I switch dealer later if this dealer decides to do an ADM later on?
TIA
I am no expert, but from what I'm seeing is you can change dealer and options up until orders can be placed in December, if you reserve on Ford.com... But I can't say for sure.

The only thing that makes me think you CAN'T change dealer is the fact that you say email from YOUR Ford dealer. So probably locked into them at that point.

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is a catfish deal by the dealer.....pay your money on Monday night on Ford.com.....any dealer that says otherwise.....AVOID !!

OP
OP
KosmicKid

KosmicKid

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well I went and did it just to see and yep just a fishing expedition: never asked for CC or anything.
Funny thing though, I'm in their system so they really was no need for this except to build a list.
I guess Monday can't come too fast..
Thanks

OP
OP
KosmicKid

KosmicKid

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just got an email from their 'Bronco Sales Manager' and asked them the advantage of securing the reservation through them, along with if they will be putting it in earlier than Monday and ADM.
We'll see but I believe that it's going to be as described above.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am no expert, but from what I'm seeing is you can change dealer and options up until orders can be placed in December, if you reserve on Ford.com... But I can't say for sure.

The only thing that makes me think you CAN'T change dealer is the fact that you say email from YOUR Ford dealer. So probably locked into them at that point.
This is a reason I don't see the point of doing this. With the giant list of options, people will be changing their minds every 3 days and the dealer will be so confused, no telling what you'll end up with. The only thing I expect from the reveal is it will put me a step closer to knowing if the Bronco is what I really want. The real test will be when I go to the dealer and sit in a couple and then compare to Explorer and F-150.

OP
OP
KosmicKid

KosmicKid

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's pretty much spot on (not sure about sharing the link or if they will be doing it).
They've been upfront about everything, which to me is kind of surprising as this dealer pretty much owns this town for most makes so they can (and usually do) what they want.