Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 1500 Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Aside from the one person who took delivery in NY of the red Bronco, any other deliveries in the NJ/NY/CT markets? If so, what was the ship date and how long until delivery? Looks like the one person in NY took delivery on day 7 following his shipping notice. Just trying to get a feel for how long one can expect to wait.
Sponsored

Reactions: bcd

PapiDubya

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Our first customer ordered Bronco was delivered to us on 7/7, and was produced the week of 6/13. I can't remember exactly what day it said it had shipped, but the locator hasn't been that accurate as of late. She is taking delivery of her 4-door 2.3 EcoBoost Automatic Black Diamond Mid-Package Hard-Top tomorrow I believe. She drove by, saw it, called to confirm it was hers, and promptly cried tears of joy.

OP
OP
bbarnshaw

bbarnshaw

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 1500 Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Our first customer ordered Bronco was delivered to us on 7/7, and was produced the week of 6/13. I can't remember exactly what day it said it had shipped, but the locator hasn't been that accurate as of late. She is taking delivery of her 4-door 2.3 EcoBoost Automatic Black Diamond Mid-Package Hard-Top tomorrow I believe. She drove by, saw it, called to confirm it was hers, and promptly cried tears of joy.
Nice!! Mine arrived 7/9 and I took delivery the morning of 7/10. Everything I hoped it would be.

JCAntimatter

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 4Runner TRD PRO, Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Aside from the one person who took delivery in NY of the red Bronco, any other deliveries in the NJ/NY/CT markets? If so, what was the ship date and how long until delivery? Looks like the one person in NY took delivery on day 7 following his shipping notice. Just trying to get a feel for how long one can expect to wait.
I've been stuck "in production" limbo since 6/29. My dealer is in Rochester NY. Lets go!!!

PapiDubya

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I've been stuck "in production" limbo since 6/29. My dealer is in Rochester NY. Lets go!!!
That's rough! You must be in the second wave of production. Could be worse, I didn't reserve and order until June, so best case for me is mid to late 2022, but could push to 2023.

Sponsored
OP
OP
bbarnshaw

bbarnshaw

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 1500 Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My buddy in Charleston SC has been in production limbo since 6/18. His still hasn't shipped according to the Ford Marketing department.