First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XC60
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Last night I picked up my new BD Bronco. I was shocked to get the call yesterday morning that the Bronco had arrived in a week!

Here's my timeline:
Build Date: 6/21 (Mon)
Shipped via rail: 6/22 (Tue)
Arrived at dealer: 6/29 (Tue)

I'll be posting more about it in the days to come

Note: I pushed the top back up for the pictures, it doesn't look like that when it's locked down and on properly

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg
Nice color! is there a bumper mount for the license plate. Realizing I haven't seen many front plates and would probably prefer that positioning.
Sponsored

bbarnshaw

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 1500 Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Google Map Best Transportation in Newark...should give you overhead view of the area...and when you switch to satellite in you'll see the tens of thousands of vehicles
So how long does it take by rail from MAP to Newark is the next big question?!? I'm only 75-80 mins from Newark so assuming the vehicle will be delivered to my dealer same day or next day after it arrives in Newark.

GOONIEGOOGOO

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cx-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

New to the group. Not sure how tall your wife is, but does she have any issues getting in and out? Congrats!

CKXVII

Outer Banks
First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@BigBronco1 were you able to purchase the on-board storage bags? If so, how did your dealer go about adding them to your order?

TruthODair

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT and 1998 Dodge Dakota Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
They will definitely have a front plate on it. Thats their policy, unfortunately. There are a lot of cops/troopers in that area and they're VERY willing to pull people over.
Brewster Sales Consultant here- if the customer requests to not put on the front plate we will honor that!

Sponsored

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@BigBronco1 were you able to purchase the on-board storage bags? If so, how did your dealer go about adding them to your order?
There is a separate order code for the soft top door bags (87D), list price is $350. I was able to add without issue to my order. It is not in the B&P only the order guide.

Ford Bronco East Coast Rail Delivery : 1 week! My Race Red Black Diamond 4-Door 1625096077083

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Race Red is so FINE. I wish I could have talked my wife into it.

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I bought mine from Brewster also. I told them not to put plate on. It's says it right on my order form. I pray they dont!!
Every new vehicle I buy I tell the dealer DO NOT DRILL FOR FRONT PLATE!!! Once they did anyway (factory order VW Passat). I made them swap the bumper cover with another car before I'd take delivery.

LetRBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C7 Corvette, Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For some reason mine couldn’t be added to the order back in January so I just ordered them through the dealer parts department this week.

Sponsored

Forrest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0, 1979 F250 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I spy a 'not a mustang' in the background

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For those asking about the license plate. It looks like the bracket puts 2 holes in the downslope of the front red piece. There is nothing into the black grille.

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg
No f*(king way I will let them put that thing on mine

Nu2Fordz

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, BMW M6, GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
For some reason mine couldn’t be added to the order back in January so I just ordered them through the dealer parts department this week.
@LetRBuck I understand there are two different door bags, "garage storage bags", and "on vehicle storage bags". The 87D option are the on vehicle storage bags with tie straps. Can you share which you ordered and the part numbers? I also didn't order the on vehicle storage bags but want to order a set. Thanks!