Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Nissan Titan Pro-4x , 2021 Ford Bronco 4Dr BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congrats! This is a good sign for Rail speed to NY! Got my "Built" email at 2:55am today says est. delivery July 26- Aug 1. I hope it get here next week! Good luck with yours! Have a great 4th Weekend! :)
Last night I picked up my new BD Bronco. I was shocked to get the call yesterday morning that the Bronco had arrived in a week!

Here's my timeline:
Build Date: 6/21 (Mon)
Shipped via rail: 6/22 (Tue)
Arrived at dealer: 6/29 (Tue)

I'll be posting more about it in the days to come

Note: I pushed the top back up for the pictures, it doesn't look like that when it's locked down and on properly

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg
Congrats! This is a good sign for Rail speed to NY! Got my "Built" email at 2:55am today says est. delivery July 26- Aug 1. I hope it get here next week! Good luck with it! Have a great 4th Weekend! :)
Sponsored

Draykas

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL rubicon, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

congrats looks nice

kencantrell

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry SE V6; Ford F250 crew cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They're very soft and comfortable, like sitting on a cloud.

and they get HOT in the sun...just went to get lunch and they were real hot. Theyr'e not going to breath well either, I'll be driving with a sweaty back I imagine.
Following this. Non-SAS BD on order. Summertime in Hot-lanta might be a challenge. Would hate to hide the awesomeness with seat covers.

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Awesome Bronco! I wonder how long Ford can keep up these really fast delivery times.

Stingray23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 SVT Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm not from the area. And they do not have to put it on. I have the right to put it where you want it within the law. There is no law stating that it has to leave dealer with a plate bracket on the vehicle! Also I'd pay ticket if I get one.
I understand that and I would not want it myself, but they are a PITA. I've gone through this with them before. It should be 100% up to the customer. I'll deal with the ticket.

Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Quite a few comments that the Race Red looks good with the steelies, and it does. But as a quick public service announcement for those that haven't been paying close attention, those gorgeous gloss black steelies look good with anything!

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Last night I picked up my new BD Bronco. I was shocked to get the call yesterday morning that the Bronco had arrived in a week!

Here's my timeline:
Build Date: 6/21 (Mon)
Shipped via rail: 6/22 (Tue)
Arrived at dealer: 6/29 (Tue)

I'll be posting more about it in the days to come

Note: I pushed the top back up for the pictures, it doesn't look like that when it's locked down and on properly

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg
Michael, did you order the soft top in the first place, or did you switch from MIC?
If you can, please follow up later on with your thoughts on the soft top in everyday use. Thanks!

P.S. Congratulations! Fantastic ride!

OP
OP
BigBronco1

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congrats. This is certainly the closest real live Bronco to me! Do you know if it was Brewster's first?
Yes it was, beat their mannequin by a week

OP
OP
BigBronco1

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@BigBronco1 - Awesome looking Bronco, congrats!! As someone who just switched to a soft top, I'm curious if you might have any insight into the possibility of getting the 4 doors to store onboard. I have started the thread below on this topic. If you have any thoughts on this please let us know in that thread.

Congrats again, enjoy the new ride!!

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-top-fully-retracted.18543/page-2#post-670514
I bought the door bags for on vehicle storage ($350 option). Haven't tried them yet, but I'm assuming I can...will take the doors off soon.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BigBronco1

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
NICE! Jaw's are going to drop when you pull up to Walter's ;)

1 week delivery to you = 1 week delivery to me. I'm equidistant to NYC on the jersey side. Actually, almost bought a house in Mamaroneck/Larchmont a few years back

Do you know what rail yard they came in from? Not sure how closely you were tracking delivery. Obviously, I am trying to gauge if my delivery would be that much different.
You should come in to Newark - so if all goes well the timeline should be about the same.

I thought of going to Walter's last night on my way home...maybe next week.

OP
OP
BigBronco1

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Michael, did you order the soft top in the first place, or did you switch from MIC?
If you can, please follow up later on with your thoughts on the soft top in everyday use. Thanks!

P.S. Congratulations! Fantastic ride!
Soft top thoughts:

First, yes I ordered only the soft top. I had both on a Wrangler and decided I really didn't need the hard top. This is the 3rd car in the family so it won't be a daily driver, if it was I might think different.

As for operations - so far I'm impressed. At the dealership it took a while to figure out how to take off the rear windows. Once you do it though it's actually quite easy. I put it up last night in the dark, 1st time doing it, probably took 7 mins or so. Not bad. This morning I put it down which took about 3 mins start to finish. I would expect it will be 2 mins down and 3-4 mins up once I'm used to it.

I think the design of it is actually very good, locks when all the way down. I will say that you can't see anything out of the rear view when it's down. There is probably a way to hold the material together better when down for better visibility but I haven't looked yet. May even be straps.

Hope that helps

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@BigBronco1
Where did you (or your wife) find that hat?
I really like it! May need to acquire one.

Also congratulations on getting your bronco so soon! It looks great! Love the red and black look.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Awesome Bronco! I wonder how long Ford can keep up these really fast delivery times.
My guess is once normal production picks up for ALL vehicles, that's when these Bronco delivery times will slow down.

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Race Red :love::love::love:

That dude picking up the Jeep has got to be bummed to find it parked next to that beautiful Bronco....
Sponsored