First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have any other soft top owners lost the retaining clip for the top prop? 25$ to replace the
20220502_132550.jpg
20220502_132550.jpg
20220502_132602.jpg
20220502_132613.jpg
tiny piece of plastic. Pay attention when lowering the prop, it probably got spun 90° and fell out, it was just missing and nowhere to be found. Working on another solution will post if I come up with one.
Why not just get the IAG ez-lift system instead of spending all that money on a small plastic piece?
Sponsored

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door Outer Banks, Kia soul 4u
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The problem I have is that the auto high beams aren't active until you reach a certain speed. It would be nice for them to work inside of a dark neighborhood driving under 25 mph.
Mine go on at any speed. They always flash on and off when I'm driving through the subdivision at night. I didn't do anything, just set it to auto and it does it.

Jawbox

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Why not just get the IAG ez-lift system instead of spending all that money on a small plastic piece?
I love mine. It's probably my favorite add on, especially with the raised lid cargo enclosure.

Havoc1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 F250, 20 Accord Sport, 21 HD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not sure if this has been mentioned before. But a lot these can be enabled/disabled via the APIM (touchscreen).

I have a manual BD and was playing with the settings in my radio and discovered I can have the horn feedback disabled if I want, DRL's, auto lights, auto highbeam, locks, etc.

Sponsored

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My keys never leave my Bronco and I dont know what this double honk yall speak of is....
Just curious, where do you live? 😂
I need a second bronco!

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is because you are fooling the car into thinking the key is still inside because of proximity. The double honk when you have the vehicle running but leave with the key.

My hack for this is just to not close the door all the way when I need to get out with it running haha
If you forget to leave the door ajar the bronco has a feature where it will double honk to remind you that you didn’t leave the door ajar! 👍🏽

Toyhoarder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Early Bronco, F-150, F-450
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All these things you guys are talking about I was able to adjust in the settings. I sat in the dealer parking lot for probably 20 min playing with settings before I took off.

the missing key double honk warning you’re talking about can also be disabled in the settings
Ford Bronco Easy Bronco Settings/Hacks (I'm talking to you seatbelt chime & double honk when engine running) 9F0E3ED2-2FD7-4CA4-821E-8700A5E6302C

Last edited:

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sounds like I need to go check settings again. maybe an update?

And then balance this HUGE frickin' annoyance with the occasional value of either the fob dropping to the floor when I didn't know it or actually not shutting down the vehicle when I thought I had....

Well, at the risk of calling you a liar, I'll just say no. It ain't there. That would be the one thing most of us yearn to find.
Sponsored

Last edited: