xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
UPDATE: THIS BRONCO IS CURRENTLY IN PRODUCTION!!! i ASSUME IT WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY TO THE BUYER AROUND AUGUST 1, 2021. THE HIGHEST BID, WHETHER RESERVE IS MET OR NOT, WILL PURCHASE THIS BRONCO. NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED!

SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY MAY CALL ME AT 281-468-1164.

Up for auction is a rare, nearly LOADED 2021 Ford Bronco WILDTRAK Edition with Sasquatch / LUX / Ford Co-Pilot / 354A Packages. Actual Total MSRP is $57,025 plus TTL (see picture of Window Sticker). Pictures are renderings of my Bronco order and all ordered options are listed below. This is your opportunity to be one of the first to own the highly sought after full size 2021 Ford Bronco. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Shipping and handling. This vehicle is available for local pick-up or the Buyer may make shipping arrangements through uShip or other delivery service. Item Location:Lafayette, LA or Montgomery, TX, United States.

At this point, I plan to pay cash for the vehicle and then once I am paid I will deliver a clean title to you. However, once I find a capable buyer, I will ask if the dealer in Louisiana if the vehicle may be purchased directly by whomever buys my order. In this case, which I prefer, the Buyer would have to pay me the difference between the actual purchase price and the price I sell the vehicle (less tax, title and license). Other than loading the Bronco on a trailer, I do not intend to put any miles on it.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

UPDATE: THIS BRONCO IS CURRENTLY IN PRODUCTION!!! i ASSUME IT WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY TO THE BUYER AROUND AUGUST 1, 2021. THE HIGHEST BID, WHETHER RESERVE IS MET OR NOT, WILL PURCHASE THIS BRONCO. NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED!

SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY MAY CALL ME AT 281-468-1164.

Up for auction is a rare, nearly LOADED 2021 Ford Bronco WILDTRAK Edition with Sasquatch / LUX / Ford Co-Pilot / 354A Packages. Actual Total MSRP is $57,025 plus TTL (see picture of Window Sticker). Pictures are renderings of my Bronco order and all ordered options are listed below. This is your opportunity to be one of the first to own the highly sought after full size 2021 Ford Bronco. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Shipping and handling. This vehicle is available for local pick-up or the Buyer may make shipping arrangements through uShip or other delivery service. Item Location:Lafayette, LA or Montgomery, TX, United States.

At this point, I plan to pay cash for the vehicle and then once I am paid I will deliver a clean title to you. However, once I find a capable buyer, I will ask if the dealer in Louisiana if the vehicle may be purchased directly by whomever buys my order. In this case, which I prefer, the Buyer would have to pay me the difference between the actual purchase price and the price I sell the vehicle (less tax, title and license). Other than loading the Bronco on a trailer, I do not intend to put any miles on it.
Oh snap… Here we go again!

I foresee screenshots here in 3… 2… 1…

Sponsored

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
He’s a one greedy MF. Reserve not met at over 70K

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
He’s a one greedy MF. Reserve not met at over 70K
Yeah, I have been watching this auction and certainly thought 10k above sticker would have closed the deal. Probably looking for 10k plus his initial taxes (~$3600)

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Don't have an issue with this.....unless it's a priority or VIP order, then it's complete horse shit....ha!

Sponsored
OP
OP
RTLGarage

RTLGarage

First Edition
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (I also have a 1992 XLT)