First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Saw this posted on FB. Don't know if it was intentional or not. But this thing really throws off some Eddie Bauer vibes. I like it.

EDIT: As was pointed out a few times obviously it was intentional. I didn't even notice the spare tire cover.

Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer throwback Bronco 6th gen build w/ tan hardtop, fender flares, spare tire cover 590E9F0D-4812-4CBF-8BC5-677417225391

Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer throwback Bronco 6th gen build w/ tan hardtop, fender flares, spare tire cover 8FDCBDB2-FADC-4EB8-B0D0-6AD830732B9E

Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer throwback Bronco 6th gen build w/ tan hardtop, fender flares, spare tire cover 78DD6163-B73F-4838-99EA-35B449442A0E
Sponsored

Last edited:

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I like the tan top. But I'm not sure drawing attention by highlighting the Sasquatch flares is the best way to recreate a Eddie Bauer livery. The "Ranger Stripes" variant by Underground Graphics achieve a look by highlighting the wheel opening on the fender, yet keep the flare black so your eye isn't drawn to it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I like the tan top. But I'm not sure drawing attention by highlighting the Sasquatch flares is the best way to recreate a Eddie Bauer livery. The "Ranger Stripes" variant by Underground Graphics achieve a look by highlighting the wheel opening on the fender, yet keep the flare black so your eye isn't drawn to it.

Good points. Guess there is always room for improvement. Whoever owned it sold it already. So maybe we'll see what the new owner does.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good points. Guess there is always room for improvement. Whoever owned it sold it already. So maybe we'll see what the new owner does.
Hate to hear of the quick sale. So many opt for the glow-up to flip without actually being an enthusiast.

Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Gotta ask, where the heck are the King Ranch and Harley edition Broncos? Seems about time for an actual $99k msrp (KING Ranch has been top version of F150 for years)

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Gotta ask, where the heck are the King Ranch and Harley edition Broncos? Seems about time for an actual $99k msrp (KING Ranch has been top version of F150 for years)
A glitch in the matrix showed up last year. More than likely it was the rockstars copy/pasting from the Super Duty B&P. But ...
Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer throwback Bronco 6th gen build w/ tan hardtop, fender flares, spare tire cover King Ranch Bronco

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Actually, the KR is now 3rd in line in the Ford luxury hierarchy. Limited is tops then the Platinum. Still prefer my KR though as it is more subdued luxury these days.

rayhil67

Black Diamond
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sahara 2006 hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Saw this posted on FB. Don't know if it was intentional or not. But this thing really throws off some Eddie Bauer vibes. I like it.

Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer throwback Bronco 6th gen build w/ tan hardtop, fender flares, spare tire cover King Ranch Bronco
This is cool... I had a 88 that was black with same color top... I was thinking about doing something like this down the road

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

of course it was intentional...the spare tire cover even says "Eddie Bauer" :LOL:

That said, I like it and did something sorta similar with the wrap I got from @Underground Graphics
Sponsored