Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'm not entirely sure what I think anymore.

I changed my spec back in April, had my res last Aug, and placed my order in January(was it January?)

When I changed to a BL from BD it looks like my order was placed in April on the tracker. So I have a VIN, and been rescheduled a few times, now with a supposed Oct build.

Am I getting an MY21, or do I get to choose new stuff for MY22? They mention the March cutoff, which I was well before, but my Tracker shows In Order Processing and April Order. Will this fug me? Will I be paying the new price?

I would love a green badlands
Youā€™ll be fine. Reservations or Orders before 3/19.
Sponsored

gabagal

Outer Banks
First Name
Gabby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I know, times are rough and how dare you and all that. Next month Iā€™ll be able to overhaul my spec any way I want. I already plan on changes (like upgrading to Lux). I plan to price out all models from OBX up. Some hopes:

likely:
1. MIC added to the accessoriesā€¦ and priced.
2. Colors. Green and maybe something else surprising?
3. Warthog. I wonā€™t get one, but want to see it. Levine is pretty much confirming.

long shots:
4. Interior color changes. Iā€™m hoping for light MGV. Others want black on all trims.
5. More wheel and/or tire options. I like the BL standard wheels, but would consider an upgrade if priced right.

surprises: ?
As someone with a Velocity Blue OBX on order, I am really just anxious at this point. Currently have a 2017 Lightning Blue Mustang and I was excited to continue the vibrant blue tradition in my "pony cars" line up. I don't really care about the MIC top being added; I've only ever wanted a soft top. I'm excited to see the Warthog (as someone who grew up playing the Halo franchise- they better have an army green color to go with it lol), but what I really want is a V8 engine option. I really feel like they dropped the ball on that one.

I guess I'll add it to my list of disappointments for this launch.

The transmission specs on these Broncos worry me a little, and I would love to see them drop a new one of those in too while I'm typing out my "I can dream it but it will never happen" list. šŸ™ƒ Interior colors I am fine with, since I do want a blue car and it will match.

If they terminate Velocity Blue, the only other color I would want is
Oil Slick Blue-Purple
on the new GT500s. That is one badass color.

Haystack

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know it won't happen, but one wish I have is at least have a option for different gear ratios on the base model. I would happily pay extra for 4.27s on a base model to add 32s down the road.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BroncoT

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

#1 on your "likely" is confirmed to not be happening until 2023. #3 is most likely a MY23.
They said it wouldnā€™t be available. As we all know, you can place an order or price out many things on the B&P that wonā€™t be delivered during the upcoming model year, like everything on the B&P inclusive of the entire Bronco.

RHW

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
lol!

We will get our Broncos soon enough. I waited this long so I may just wait for the Warthog.

I see you are getting another Raptor as well. My build date is 9/10. Anxious for it to get here. WestTxRaptor3 over there on that forum. This is #6 Raptor so I need to change my screen name. lol
Just wish I could have received a Bronco vin. Oh well.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You heard it here first!

BUILD AND PRICE BY SEPTEMBER 2022!!!!!

That being said, I appreciate and enjoy your optimism even on a day of bad news!

Stay tuned, but i've been brewing up a thread for tomorrow based on some research, insight and observations regarding paint colors.

Sponsored

Rayder

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I wish they would re do the options packages so they made some sort of logical sense like Jeep. A cold weather package with the heated seats, wheel. All the safety tech in one package. Oh...and maybe rear cupholders and adjustable headrests with all seating materials like every other vehicle in America.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I ordered AMB paint. It's looking like I'm screwed for 2022. I don't know about the green. I can't say that I am excited for 2022 but as a 2 door order without a VIN I have no choice. I guess I am more anxious than excited.
Would not be counting on AMB for next year, my forum friend.

What would you say to this? Consider it "AMB v2.notsucking"

Ford Bronco (Edited with adds) I am suddenly excited about the MY22 B&P release 2022-mustang-colors-sample-oil-slick-3

Ford Bronco (Edited with adds) I am suddenly excited about the MY22 B&P release 2022-mustang-colors-sample-oil-slick-2
Ford Bronco (Edited with adds) I am suddenly excited about the MY22 B&P release oil slick blue purple

Mr. Nice

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know, times are rough and how dare you and all that. Next month Iā€™ll be able to overhaul my spec any way I want. I already plan on changes (like upgrading to Lux). I plan to price out all models from OBX up. Some hopes:

likely:
1. MIC added to the accessoriesā€¦ and priced.
2. Colors. Green and maybe something else surprising?
3. Warthog. I wonā€™t get one, but want to see it. Levine is pretty much confirming.

long shots:
4. Interior color changes. Iā€™m hoping for light MGV. Others want black on all trims.
5. More wheel and/or tire options. I like the BL standard wheels, but would consider an upgrade if priced right.

surprises: ?
No one ever said you could change models and still have price protection for your MY22 or MY23.

Reactions: abe

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not excited about a '22. Which would you choose? a 64 1/2 Mustang or a 65? Plus this reopens the color debate with the wife. She chose the color (AMB) and transmission, I choose the rest. Maybe I can sue Ford for causing the divorce?

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

With no painted tops I think this could be on the back burner for MY22
Except the grill leaked last week, and is said to be available in the system in April ā€¦
Sponsored