Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What this says is a manual transmission can be paired with Sasquatch. Not that the 2.7 can be. If you are thinking it means you can get it in a Wildtrak, you would be incorrect, that model has a forced automatic/V6 combo, just like the OBX forces an automatic for either engine (WT is just an OBX given off road goodies) Mansquatch may only be available in models (and may be restricted to a single trim) that have a manual as an option.
Correct. Now that I pushed back last week before the announcement to wait for Mansquatch, I’m waiting for it to not be available on base, amd be available only on badlands or some shit. Seems like some shit @Ford Motor Company will pull at this point. Dick us around for 15 months then throw that little caveat at us, like they did with mid/7mt. I really hope not.
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

After the pain and suffering of last years, yes and no, but at this point I hope to gain some positive changes over the MY21 and I may even pick the green. I just hope Ford doesn't shoe horn stuff more to specific models, that just sucks. I would really like a heritage package if it turns out more then just stickers.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This guy thinks the b and p will be ready to go on schedule and the warthog will be an option too! talk about optimism!

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

ehh, pretty sure heritage has been speculated to be a white top, but who knows at this point
I agree, but if they can figure out a white top for a new edition, then what is the deal with the rest of the tops, especially Mod top not available until 23MY (iirc).

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Based on what was said (and not said) on yesterday's call, I'm sensing the dropping of some key 2021 colors might actually occur. Which bites if Velocity blue and a red are dropped, particularly if base models lose colors. Will see ...

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Based on what was said (and not said) on yesterday's call, I'm sensing the dropping of some key 2021 colors might actually occur. Which bites if Velocity blue and a red are dropped, particularly if base models lose colors. Will see ...
Yep. I had the same feeling. I can't help but think there is no way they go without some sort of Blue color though. It makes zero sense. We'll find out soon enough, since Esteban stated they want the color palette out as soon as possible so people can figure out their situation. Who knows...

At this point I have a backup plan for VB, so I'm not sweating it... yet.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If they drop colors people are going to be pissed. I'm curious, would less paint options really speed things up? I would think the other options like engines, sas or non sas, packages etc would affect output more

Sponsored

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At this point, I'm actually happy to go to a '22. I wouldn't want a '21 delivered in Oct/Nov/Dec when I can get a '22 just a month or two later.

Ulysses

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There was definitely a small part of me that was relieved by the delay, because I really like that Green that has been teased, much prefer it to the Velocity Blue of my original order.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm looking forward to see if they unlock manual for the 4dr BaseSas. If they do, I'll have some debating to do more than anything else they could propose with MY22 B&P.
Sponsored