Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They said “special editions “ on the conference call. I noticed they said it more than once so I’m expecting at least 2.
It's plural in the Q&A also.

Ford Bronco (Edited with adds) I am suddenly excited about the MY22 B&P release Bronco
Sponsored

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Realistically I said the only difference between MY21 and MY22 would be the date and maybe a new color and edition to replace the FE.
Sounds like we'll get Heritage and "Warthog"

What I'd really love is for new seat color options, rear vents in the console, and a PHEV option. But I'm not betting on a single one of those things until MY2024 at the rate this is going.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Esteban said we’d be getting the slide out tailgate as a from the factory accessory in ‘22

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Honestly, it's sucks but it's nice too because all I can think about is that 7MT with the Sasquatch hopefully paired with the 2.7 and GREEN! Give it to me
[ BL-MIC-High-7MT-High-RaceRed ]
You’re not getting 2.7/7mt from Ford any time soon. Or ever.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
You’re not getting 2.7/7mt from Ford any time soon. Or ever.
This. Ford hates manuals as evidenced by how restricted your options are with one. Can't even get a manual on the 4-door base.

Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really just wanna see how the heritage editions can be configured... as in, will they be an appearance only thing on an OBX, or will they be an all in thing like a first edition where you can get everything. My guess is, it’ll be appearance only because they think it’s only about looks.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
there was a statement about being contacted by your dealer. I think pricing will be handled at that level, not at Ford. Time to see how many dealers follow through with the 'Price Protection' guarantee.
Ford had been very specific; they will hold MSRP where applicable. My conjecture is that the mechanism may involve rebating the difference back to the dealer from current MSRP, however the 'invoice' pricing might jump the full amount of any MSRP adjustment, screwing those with invoice based deals.
No matter how they do it, I expect the dealers to come out ahead and us to lose some ground.

Crossing fingers for the option to undo the visual atrocities that Missy calls interior color accents on the knobs, grab handles, and chicklets.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Someone should have asked today when will the 2022 B&P go live.
They were too busy asking about fold out tables that people don't care about...almost ALL of us are being hit with a 22MY and they ask about a damn fold out table, seriously?

Norsk82

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Tacoma TRD Sport 6MT. Bronco on reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

More Stand alone options like full 360 camera, 12" LCD, many options. Like some options from Lux and High package to be stand alone options.

I saw that 2021/2022 F150 have 360 Camera as option. Ford should make 12" LCD as standard for all trims like they did with the '21/'22 F150.

lindertw

Base
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

my wish list:
- option to add rear locker to the base model

that option is available on both the Ranger base XL model and F-150 base model XL for $420-$470.

Sponsored

_finack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish they would re do the options packages so they made some sort of logical sense like Jeep. A cold weather package with the heated seats, wheel. All the safety tech in one package. Oh...and maybe rear cupholders and adjustable headrests with all seating materials like every other vehicle in America.
And maybe don't force so many into the top trim with all the extra parts and gear and weight just because they like the combo of B&O, garage door opener, MGV/rubber floors, and black flares and mirrors.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What this says is a manual transmission can be paired with Sasquatch. Not that the 2.7 can be. If you are thinking it means you can get it in a Wildtrak, you would be incorrect, that model has a forced automatic/V6 combo, just like the OBX forces an automatic for either engine (WT is just an OBX given off road goodies) Mansquatch may only be available in models (and may be restricted to a single trim) that have a manual as an option.

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The only thing that will get me excited about 2022 would be more wheel options for an Outer Banks.
Otherwise I have my build, no changes.
Sponsored