Kirby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lectric Bike
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco Edmunds Listings Show Broncos Available at Dealerships 9A5970D3-F3E6-459C-9150-AE85E68F23F2

This morning I was skimming the Edmunds app and noticed they had Bronco SUV available as an option. Multiple dealerships around the country show them sitting on their lots as “available”. The comments are funny as “recent oil change, been on lot 32 days...” As we all wait for our Bronco’s to arrive, skim through some of the “available” models and see how dealerships are listing them.
Sponsored

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
9A5970D3-F3E6-459C-9150-AE85E68F23F2.jpeg

This morning I was skimming the Edmunds app and noticed they had Bronco SUV available as an option. Multiple dealerships around the country show them sitting on their lots as “available”. The comments are funny as “recent oil change, been on lot 32 days...” As we all wait for our Bronco’s to arrive, skim through some of the “available” models and see how dealerships are listing them.
I did go to the Fairway Ford website and they do show the Bronco Outer Banks in their inventory (no picture) including a VIN associated with it. WTH ?????

CSRedDragon

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Dealerships are being assigned VINs just like us. My dealer has 2 WT VINs already. They, too, are playing the waiting game!!

MyBroncoNotYours

Badlands
First Name
Good Try FBI
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did go to the Fairway Ford website and they do show the Bronco Outer Banks in their inventory (no picture) including a VIN associated with it. WTH ?????
These are most likely the dealer show cars they are delivering this month. Typically, Ford allows them to be sold after 60 days on the lot (that’s how it was with the Mach E). So they will have a VIN and they will end up listed as in their inventory.

Sponsored

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not for sale. This has been happening for weeks. It's either customer orders that received a vin or the demo cars going to dealerships.

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These are most likely the dealer show cars they are delivering this month. Typically, Ford allows them to be sold after 60 days on the lot (that’s how it was with the Mach E). So they will have a VIN and they will end up listed as in their inventory.
If they are dealer "show" cars or part of the FCTP - service loaners - they are required to keep for 7months. There was a thread about this late last year I believe. My dealer said they'll keep theirs for a year as they won't see dealer stock until customer orders are filled.

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you saying Chapman Ford is getting 6 FCTPs? BTW, all are $20k over MSRP.

https://www.chapmanfordhorsham.com/all-inventory/index.htm?search=Bronco&model=Bronco
Likely not. My guess.... only from spending hours reading posts here.... back when the FCTP for Bronco was announced, I recall reading that at most a dealer could get 2. was based on dealer size, allocation, some other factors...

As for your link - that dealer (my guess only) is taking customer order cancels and selling them on their lot (at a stupid markup) or they are trying to work the system and had employees place orders to skirt Ford's statement of wanting orders to go to customers. Dealers get like 20% margin of error for orders not delivered to order holder before being penalized. Your Guess is as good as mine.

Again info recalled from posts here and dealer info posted from our members who have honest in providing actual info.

Sponsored

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Last edited:

Nellman

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can purchase this now and get it in just 1 short year. Yes the paperwork is available and sitting on the desk to sell you the vehicle.

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs