Sponsored

Eibach Coilovers - Any First Impressions?

TallDude

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So coming from a stock BD, if I get these and aim for 2inch, would I still need to do UCA's and adjustable rear trackbar or not really?
Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How are these coilovers for those with a decent amount of added weight through gear and skids. I have a loaded badlands with the eibach springs over SAS shocks and they are super soft. With just 500 extra pounds I start to get sag. I don’t have a crazy amount of overland weight but I just want something to compensate for camping outings where I could have 500 pounds extra in the bronco.

cgv

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badsquatch, Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How are these coilovers for those with a decent amount of added weight through gear and skids. I have a loaded badlands with the eibach springs over SAS shocks and they are super soft. With just 500 extra pounds I start to get sag. I don’t have a crazy amount of overland weight but I just want something to compensate for camping outings where I could have 500 pounds extra in the bronco.
I believe Eibach sells stiffer replacement springs.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe Eibach sells stiffer replacement springs.
Do the stiffer spring still give you the same lift heights?

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So coming from a stock BD, if I get these and aim for 2inch, would I still need to do UCA's and adjustable rear trackbar or not really?
I have about a 1.8 inch lift (using the Eibach Pro Lift Kit Springs only setup). You DO NOT need to change the UCAs, but I would change to an adjustable, rear trackbar. I got the ICON one.

Sponsored

TallDude

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have about a 1.8 inch lift (using the Eibach Pro Lift Kit Springs only setup). You DO NOT need to change the UCAs, but I would change to an adjustable, rear trackbar. I got the ICON one.
Thanks for confirming!

Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If anyone's looking to pull the trigger on a set of these Eibachs, let me know! We are trying to clear out some inventory for our next stocking order. I am going a huge deal on these! Beating the lowest price we have found!

Free shipping and a free Panda Motorworks T-Shirt with order!

Ford Bronco Eibach Coilovers - Any First Impressions? EibachsPromo

Screen Shot 2023-03-09 at 12.19.01 PM.png

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If anyone's looking to pull the trigger on a set of these Eibachs, let me know! We are trying to clear out some inventory for our next stocking order. I am going a huge deal on these! Beating the lowest price we have found!

Free shipping and a free Panda Motorworks T-Shirt with order!

Ford Bronco Eibach Coilovers - Any First Impressions? Screen Shot 2023-03-09 at 12.19.01 PM

Ford Bronco Eibach Coilovers - Any First Impressions? Screen Shot 2023-03-09 at 12.19.01 PM
I'm interested

dmannx

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Land Rover LR4 / 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do you like the set up with the Eibach Pro Lift Springs only? Im looking to go that route on my non-sas Badlands .

Sponsored

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How do you like the set up with the Eibach Pro Lift Springs only? Im looking to go that route on my non-sas Badlands .
Well i can only speak for an SAS setup, so not sure if your experience will be the same. i was supposed to go KINGS and then decided this route for a temporary fix.....I couldn't be happier. It's seriously awesome. Smoother over small road bumps, less dive, less squat, less roll. It's just great. And I drive a little on the aggressive side and this works amazing for me. For $450.....I'm actually happy I didn't get the Eibach Coilovers, as I was considering them too. the lift is perfect and I even have a winch on the front and have no issues.

Ford Bronco Eibach Coilovers - Any First Impressions? BRONCORTR

dmannx

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Land Rover LR4 / 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well i can only speak for an SAS setup, so not sure if your experience will be the same. i was supposed to go KINGS and then decided this route for a temporary fix.....I couldn't be happier. It's seriously awesome. Smoother over small road bumps, less dive, less squat, less roll. It's just great. And I drive a little on the aggressive side and this works amazing for me. For $450.....I'm actually happy I didn't get the Eibach Coilovers, as I was considering them too. the lift is perfect and I even have a winch on the front and have no issues.

Right on. Appreciate the reply & feedback. Great looking Bronco !

BigD

First Edition
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Did you have to change out your UCA's for the spring upgrade?
Sponsored