Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When are the Sasquatch springs getting released
These fit the Sasquatch. It will just be an inch less of a lift, because the sas is an inch higher from the factory.

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Has anyone installed or reviewed these coilovers as compared to the stock SAS suspension?

mul1gan

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So tempting... But I'm still holding out for the Ford Performance/Bilsteins... Probably going to be holding out for a very long time.. Probably get a wildtrack with hoss 3.0 before then
what do you think the ford perf bilsteins will run us?

Sponsored

FatRat250

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands Squatch Lux Hot Pepper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes they can be adjusted after installation. It is very simple, just use the provided spanner wrench and adjust the locking ring up or down.
I installed these last weekend and recommend that you lift your bronco to extend the suspension so less pressure is on the springs. There’s not a lot of room to move around with the wrench in there and it is a bit difficult to raise the collar.

FatRat250

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone installed or reviewed these coilovers as compared to the stock SAS suspension?
I installed them last weekend. They ride a bit softer than the Sasquatch shocks. They also have a bit more bounce to them. Feels like the spring rebound is stronger. On road it is just as comfortable, but different - bumps are less pronounced, with less rear axle hop in rough corners.
When the shocks arrived I didn’t know what to do with respect to the collar height. So I installed them the way they were adjusted in the box. Without changing the spring perch height, the truck was lifted about an inch and 3/8. I adjusted the perches so that there was exactly 1 1/2 inches of threads below the collars. With that many threads exposed, the bronco was raised exactly 2 inches over the height of the standard Sasquatch shocks that were in it. Looks like they’re still another inch or so left to raise it if needed, but for now it should clear the 37’s (KO2s) I’m going to install next week.
I found the easiest way to install them was just to remove the stabilizer bar assembly and then the two bolts for the lower control arm at the frame. Be careful of the wires on your stabilizer bar, I had mine supported with jackstands but when moving the arms I wound up knocking it off. Foolishly I didn’t unplug the harnesses first, and I wound up tearing one of the harnesses out of the Molex connector. It’s been a major struggle to find which connector with a pigtail on it I can use for a simple repair.

718A0267-11F3-46DE-A200-AEA919A43273.jpeg

668CE663-AB11-452A-9D69-8834E7210F97.jpeg

7123AC82-FB70-43A8-99C4-597EC192032B.jpeg

OP
OP
Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If anyone is looking for an alternative that is ready to ship out right now, we got lucky and have a set of Belltechs in stock. These are usually on a pretty significant backorder. Letting you guys on the forum know about them first in case someone has been looking for a set! Now is your chance!

Let me know if interested and ill throw in a t-shirt and free shipping!

Belltech 2021+ Ford Bronco Performance Handling 0in-4in Lift Lift Kit

Ford Bronco Eibach Coilovers NOW AVAILABLE! bt_152601hk_001_2000__35876

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I installed them last weekend. They ride a bit softer than the Sasquatch shocks. They also have a bit more bounce to them. Feels like the spring rebound is stronger. On road it is just as comfortable, but different - bumps are less pronounced, with less rear axle hop in rough corners.
When the shocks arrived I didn’t know what to do with respect to the collar height. So I installed them the way they were adjusted in the box. Without changing the spring perch height, the truck was lifted about an inch and 3/8. I adjusted the perches so that there was exactly 1 1/2 inches of threads below the collars. With that many threads exposed, the bronco was raised exactly 2 inches over the height of the standard Sasquatch shocks that were in it. Looks like they’re still another inch or so left to raise it if needed, but for now it should clear the 37’s (KO2s) I’m going to install next week.
I found the easiest way to install them was just to remove the stabilizer bar assembly and then the two bolts for the lower control arm at the frame. Be careful of the wires on your stabilizer bar, I had mine supported with jackstands but when moving the arms I wound up knocking it off. Foolishly I didn’t unplug the harnesses first, and I wound up tearing one of the harnesses out of the Molex connector. It’s been a major struggle to find which connector with a pigtail on it I can use for a simple repair.

Good reply post. had mine installed a few weeks back and agree with what you said. They are nice. Mine lifted 3” to the already lifted Squatch. Hubby jokes I need a step to reach my step now! 🤣

FatRat250

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good reply post. had mine installed a few weeks back and agree with what you said. They are nice. Mine lifted 3” to the already lifted Squatch. Hubby jokes I need a step to reach my step now! 🤣
I wound up having to raise the rear another quarter inch. I have the sliding drawer mounted in the tailgate which makes the tailgate sag a little bit. Most people are raising the nose to get rid of the rake, I have to raise the tail to bring mine level.
As for the steps, I got from Doetsch off-road the Rockslide engineering steps on the group buy. It was a great price on exactly as promised. Showed up about a week later. I’m generally not a fan of powered steps, but I won’t be rock crawling this one like I did my jeep. Probably going to take it a lot easier on the bronco. And I’m getting old.
So, yeah…..I need a step to get on my step too.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wound up having to raise the rear another quarter inch. I have the sliding drawer mounted in the tailgate which makes the tailgate sag a little bit. Most people are raising the nose to get rid of the rake, I have to raise the tail to bring mine level.
As for the steps, I got from Deutsche off-road the Rockslide engineering steps on the group by. It was a great price on exactly as promised. Showed up about a week later. I’m generally not a fan of powered steps, but I won’t be rock crawling this one like I did my jeep. Probably going to take it a lot easier on the bronco. And I’m getting old.
I’m having a rear bumper with swing outs installed in 2 weeks so I’m sure I will have to raise my rear too. What did you use to do this other than lifting the bronco to get the weight off the collars?

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As for the steps, I got from Deutsche off-road the Rockslide engineering steps on the group by. It was a great price on exactly as promised. Showed up about a week later. I’m generally not a fan of powered steps, but I won’t be rock crawling this one like I did my jeep. Probably going to take it a lot easier on the bronco. And I’m getting old.
I looked at those and settled on the Z Road Z slider step. I have really used the sliders and thankful for the extra width to match the fenders. Some of the trails here in the PNW are tight!
we had to raise the rear as well! We have an off-road trailer we tow. We didn’t want the sag.
Ford Bronco Eibach Coilovers NOW AVAILABLE! 20A6180D-F576-4F0C-A57F-EA7FF75E286B

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m having a rear bumper with swing outs installed in 2 weeks so I’m sure I will have to raise my rear too. What did you use to do this other than lifting the bronco to get the weight off the collars?
Oooooo……. Which one did you choose?
that’s on my list, too.

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oooooo……. Which one did you choose?
that’s on my list, too.
SRQ fabrications who is local to me. What size coil over wrench did you use? I had mine installed so I didn’t have to do any adjusting but after the bumper I’m sure I will.

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SRQ fabrications who is local to me. What size coil over wrench did you use? I had mine installed so I didn’t have to do any adjusting but after the bumper I’m sure I will.
That’s the bumper high on my list! Please do an install post. I’m in the other side of the country and will have to install it myself.
we used the special wrench that came with the system to adjust them. Not to terribly hard.
Sponsored