Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey all!

Eibach just released their Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco’s equipped with Bilstein PSD Shocks (Sasquatch Package)!​

IMG_7750.jpg

These not only raise the truck 2.3" in the front and 1.6" in the rear, but also provides a balanced ride quality, control, and improved off-road capability.

By optimizing height and rate within the limit of each shock, you retain factory ride characteristics and a lift ready to tackle the toughest terrain, as well as more comfortably support a larger wheel and tire combo!

IMG_7749.jpg

Manufactured using championship winning race spring technology
  • Finished in Heavy-duty corrosion resistant silver coating
  • Limited Lifetime Warranty
  • Made by Eibach in the USA

If you’re looking for more lift and suspension, check out Eibach’s Pro Truck Coilover’s for the Bronco’s as well!

IMG_7752.jpg

These are fully-adjustable performance coil-overs that provide up to 4" of lift and the perfect balance of off-road performance and control.

We currently run these on our First Edition Sasquatch and couldn’t be happier with the ride!

IMG_7753.jpg

• Pre-assembled for direct bolt-on installation
  • Utilizes our ERO Championship proven Off-Road racing springs
  • Designed to work with factory control arms for an increase in height without accelerated wear to ball joints and bushings
  • Developed specifically to provide a balanced ride quality on and off-road

Of course, feel free to reach out to any of us here at Lethal Performance if you have any questions!
Sponsored

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey all!

Eibach just released their Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco’s equipped with Bilstein PSD Shocks (Sasquatch Package)!​

IMG_7750.jpg

These not only raise the truck 2.3" in the front and 1.6" in the rear, but also provides a balanced ride quality, control, and improved off-road capability.

By optimizing height and rate within the limit of each shock, you retain factory ride characteristics and a lift ready to tackle the toughest terrain, as well as more comfortably support a larger wheel and tire combo!

IMG_7749.jpg

Manufactured using championship winning race spring technology
  • Finished in Heavy-duty corrosion resistant silver coating
  • Limited Lifetime Warranty

If you’re looking for more lift and suspension, check out Eibach’s Pro Truck Coilover’s for the Bronco’s as well!

IMG_7752.jpg

These are fully-adjustable performance coil-overs that provide up to 4" of lift and the perfect balance of off-road performance and control.

We currently run these on our First Edition Sasquatch and couldn’t be happier with the ride!

IMG_7753.jpg

• Pre-assembled for direct bolt-on installation
  • Utilizes our ERO Championship proven Off-Road racing springs
  • Designed to work with factory control arms for an increase in height without accelerated wear to ball joints and bushings
  • Developed specifically to provide a balanced ride quality on and off-road

Of course, feel free to reach out to any of us here at Lethal Performance if you have any questions!
Those look great!

Sumo

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru wrx sti
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Impressed with eibach springs in the past, I would buy these, when/if I get my23 build.

BigGarnet

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is what I have been looking for. I like the Bilstiens that came with Sasquatch, and much prefer this to a spacer lift. Is there a B6G launch discount for the Pro Lift?

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is what I have been looking for. I like the Bilstiens that came with Sasquatch, and much prefer this to a spacer lift. Is there a B6G launch discount for the Pro Lift?
Use promo code stangmode for 10% off it came to $377 shipped. Just ordered a set to try out.

Sponsored

deltapine1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FZJ 80 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have these installed on my 2 door hartop. The ride is much nicer than the stock Bilsteins. Ended up with a lot more than 1.6" in the rear. The front end drops quite a bit on panic stops compared to stock Bilsteins. I am corresponding with Eibach's Customer Service and providing them with measurements now. They have been very prompt and proactive responding to my questions. I like the fact they are made in the USA and so far have had great customer service. They are very good quality in appearance but I ended up with a lot more lift than I wanted.

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmm, only for Sasquatch and not the Bilstein's that come standard with the Badlands? Agreed, I'd much rather do a spring swap than deal with pre-load or top hat spacers for a budget lift.

Sponsored

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nobody cares about diff drop brackets on this forum. It’s all about curb clearance at the mall.
It’s 2 inches of lift and stays with in the factory suspension geometry. Why would we want a diff drop for this.

Mikerider

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Ranger, Mustang, Focus, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I loved the ride and stance of my Eibach spring kit for my 2013 raptor but it ate through CV boots at the higher angle. hesitant to try that on the bronco.

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I loved the ride and stance of my Eibach spring kit for my 2013 raptor but it ate through CV boots at the higher angle. hesitant to try that on the bronco.

If advertised correctly this lifts you less than a 2.5 perch collar lift I don’t think it’s going to eat up boots. I think we’ve found out by now that the perch collar lift is best way to add lift without over extending the cvs or tie rod angles.

After I receive mine I’ll let you know how it rides on my mall adventures.