Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey all!

Eibach just released their Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco’s equipped with Bilstein PSD Shocks (Sasquatch Package)!​

IMG_7750.jpg

These not only raise the truck 2.3" in the front and 1.6" in the rear, but also provides a balanced ride quality, control, and improved off-road capability.

By optimizing height and rate within the limit of each shock, you retain factory ride characteristics and a lift ready to tackle the toughest terrain, as well as more comfortably support a larger wheel and tire combo!

IMG_7749.jpg

Manufactured using championship winning race spring technology
  • Finished in Heavy-duty corrosion resistant silver coating
  • Limited Lifetime Warranty
  • Made by Eibach in the USA

If you’re looking for more lift and suspension, check out Eibach’s Pro Truck Coilover’s for the Bronco’s as well!

IMG_7752.jpg

These are fully-adjustable performance coil-overs that provide up to 4" of lift and the perfect balance of off-road performance and control.

We currently run these on our First Edition Sasquatch and couldn’t be happier with the ride!

IMG_7753.jpg

• Pre-assembled for direct bolt-on installation
  • Utilizes our ERO Championship proven Off-Road racing springs
  • Designed to work with factory control arms for an increase in height without accelerated wear to ball joints and bushings
  • Developed specifically to provide a balanced ride quality on and off-road
  • Made by Eibach in the USA

Of course, feel free to reach out to any of us here at Lethal Performance if you have any questions!
Do they have a non Satch badlands option.....looking to put 35's on. thanks

MPTB

Wildtrak
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I loaded up my rig with about 400 pounds of people/gear for snowboarding and lost about an inch or more of height. I had a bit of sag in the rear (only noticable when measuring with measuring tape. I can only imagine this summer when I bring all of my camping gear and coolers full of ice. I have my reservation bronco coming in a couple of months. I'll probably switch to a full coilover setup, maybe the eibach coilovers unless eibach does indeed come out with heavy load coils. I have a fully loaded badlands with tow so as heavy as a bronco from the factory can come so I didn't get the full height to begin with. I'm worried if I'll rub offroad with my 37s if I have a bunch of gear/people with these soft springs.

Would the jks max tire clearance kit help or are you only in danger of rubbing in the rear?

TN Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Range Rover Sport SC, 2005 Mercedes G55
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Had the springs since the fall and just got them installed last week. Completely stock First Edition. No swapped bumpers, no winch, no added weight in the cargo, stock wheels/tires, etc. Gained 1.75" in the front and 1.25" in the rear. Before front sat 1.5" lower than the rear and after install front is 1" lower than rear. Not a dramatic change, but noticeable. And definitely noticeable for passengers climbing in. No noise. No settling after a week. Feels very slightly softer. Install cost/alignment/tax/shop costs - apparently this area is expensive. Got quotes from 3 shops - $900/$1200/$1600. The last two seemed to use the same estimator software and both quoted 7 hours labor. I went with 4 Wheel Parts at $900 and they seemed to do a fine job and had lots of Bronco experience. Dealer would not install non-Ford parts?! Overall, questionable whether it was worth the cost, but it does look good. And likely makes 37s no problem should I ever go there. Slight bonus that it evened out the previously sitting 1/4" lower on driver side.

Before:
Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) IMG_1085

After:
Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) IMG_1366

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Had the springs since the fall and just got them installed last week. Completely stock First Edition. No swapped bumpers, no winch, no added weight in the cargo, stock wheels/tires, etc. Gained 1.75" in the front and 1.25" in the rear. Before front sat 1.5" lower than the rear and after install front is 1" lower than rear. Not a dramatic change, but noticeable. And definitely noticeable for passengers climbing in. No noise. No settling after a week. Feels very slightly softer. Install cost/alignment/tax/shop costs - apparently this area is expensive. Got quotes from 3 shops - $900/$1200/$1600. The last two seemed to use the same estimator software and both quoted 7 hours labor. I went with 4 Wheel Parts at $900 and they seemed to do a fine job and had lots of Bronco experience. Dealer would not install non-Ford parts?! Overall, questionable whether it was worth the cost, but it does look good. And likely makes 37s no problem should I ever go there. Slight bonus that it evened out the previously sitting 1/4" lower on driver side.

Before:
Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) IMG_1366

After:
Wow $900 for springs? That's expensive. I got mine done at off Road warehousefor $480 + $150 (alignment).

Sponsored

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've had mine for over 2K miles now and am VERY happy with them. I was going to go with a KING setup and decided to try this option first. I DO have a Rough Country winch and mount up front, but It really hasn't caused any issues. I likely dropped about 1/2 inch in the front. NOTE: I did a ton of research before getting that winch combo to make sure it would be the lightest solution (80lbs Total for winch and mount). I've done some pretty technical trails after that and the Springs have done nothing but impress me. I even did a local trial that has some pretty long and tall rollers at the beginning and even with my winch I was fine and could go at a steady 35 Mph with no bottoming out.

To be honest - this setup that Eibach has is the BEST way to lift your Bronco without blowing up your bank account. I come from a racing background and am very familiar with vehicle dynamics. From the STOCK SAS setup to this, it was night and day. When I changed my wheels to much lighter ones (stock-35 lbs, RTR-23 lbs) the ride got even better over smaller road bumps. Performs GREAT off Road as well. I've been in full articulation situations and no issues.

The ride quality is LESS harsh than the stock springs that's for sure. But it is a slightly firmer ride, but in a very good way since it absorbs bumps much better. I've read more posts since my install and I feel bad for some folks who might have gotten a "bad batch" from Eibach. "Super-soft" is not a description I would give them at all. They make no noises, much better road handling manners (and I take cures fairly aggressively), less brake dive, less acceleration, rear-tilt. Overall I can't be happier. The Pic below is before I added my winch setup.

Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) BRONCORTR

bigblockfox545

Black Diamond
First Name
jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 FOX 2009 M3 2008 STI 2005 F350 2018 OB
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks awesome guys. Sounds exactly what im looking for. Cant wait to get mine installed. Waiting for my iag full length running boards to arrive so my wife and actually get in it. Will post some pics upon completion.

Bruno

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

timbal1963

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB WT, Hellcat Redeye Widebody, Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Had my springs installed today on the 21 Wildtrak. 2” added to the front and 1-5/8” added to the rear. Ride feels very similar but the stance is way better. Extremely happy with them. $440 for the install and $120 for the alignment. The front end is now level with my BRaptor!

Last edited:

MPTB

Wildtrak
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

The top one is a complete set of adjustable coilovers.

The bottom is just a set of basic struts with no top hats. I belive they use a higher spring perch in the front only to level the Bronco on these. Be aware with that higher perch you may end up higher in the front if you combine these with the eibach lift springs which add more to the front than the rear. It would also be difficult to compress these springs Into struts with a higher spring perch.

Sponsored

Bentpushrod

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ram 2500, '18 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got the front springs installed tonight. More lift than expected, got 3”. LCA bolts torqued with wheels on ground full weight. Wondering if they will settle a bit after I drive it. Kind of worried I may not get enough lift out of the back, guess I’ll find out once I get the back done.

929C09E8-F45F-4F1C-8C46-2495393282FD.jpeg

C5BD8F48-637F-4A90-8B21-6DF125E42583.jpeg

0ED6D230-BC7D-4243-B70F-4D40AB1A52D6.jpeg

2E669D84-AB4D-498F-9FC9-DC4DEDA22A3C.jpeg

frogier

Outer Banks
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Jeep ZJ Limited 5.9L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got the front springs installed tonight. More lift than expected, got 3”. LCA bolts torqued with wheels on ground full weight. Wondering if they will settle a bit after I drive it. Kind of worried I may not get enough lift out of the back, guess I’ll find out once I get the back done.

Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) 2E669D84-AB4D-498F-9FC9-DC4DEDA22A3C

Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) 2E669D84-AB4D-498F-9FC9-DC4DEDA22A3C

My 2 door, 2.7L had a similar outcome after the springs where installed. The springs did settle after a while and leveled out almost perfectly. I am very happy with my results.
Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) 20230115_093843

Bentpushrod

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ram 2500, '18 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got the rear springs done, got an inch of lift in the rear. Definitely got the Carolina squat going on. Ordered up some top hat spacers, hopefully that will get me to where I need to be.
Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) 963F8887-DBA0-470E-A485-F9DAA5C17CA2

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got the rear springs done, got an inch of lift in the rear. Definitely got the Carolina squat going on. Ordered up some top hat spacers, hopefully that will get me to where I need to be.
Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) 963F8887-DBA0-470E-A485-F9DAA5C17CA2
Why don't you just adjust the shocks to get rid of the squat? Want adding spacers impact the ride?
Sponsored