BigGarnet

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t think 37s are doable if you plan to really offroad it. You need 3" of lift to not have any rubbing.
That doesn’t make any sense based on what has been posted and tested. 2.3” over Sasquatch up front should be plenty of lift for 37s. It’ll be interesting to hear what the real world experiences are.
Sponsored

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That doesn’t make any sense based on what has been posted and tested. 2.3” over Sasquatch up front should be plenty of lift for 37s. It’ll be interesting to hear what the real world experiences are.
Might depend on wheel offset 🤷. There have been forum members able to get bfg 37’s (smaller 37s) on stock suspension with no rub with the right offset (1/4” wheel spacers if I remember correctly; 0 offset caused rub). And I believe Oscar (ACFab) was running smaller 37s on stock suspension and wheels with just a 1” level up front

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We wheel with a gentleman on 37s and 2.5 perch lift and he rubs. 3” is the sweet spot for 37s if you wheel and it just looks better too.

BigGarnet

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We wheel with a gentleman on 37s and 2.5 perch lift and he rubs. 3” is the sweet spot for 37s if you wheel and it just looks better too.
He has a 2.5” perch lift on a Sasquatch Bronco?

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It was a standard Badlands, not sasquatched.
If that's the case then a SAS badlands is .5" taller than non sas badlands and would explain why only 2.3" lift on the eibach potentially could cause no rub

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If that's the case then a SAS badlands is .5" taller than non sas badlands and would explain why only 2.3" lift on the eibach potentially could cause no rub
Not seeing how a half inch more lift would constitute no rub running 37's. At full stuff, he would still be up in the fenders, either front or rear.
Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) FB_IMG_1668628702812

So is a SAS Base and a Wildtrak the same height?

Frankie945 is .5 taller than me and I only have a 1" leveling kit in the front.

Just curious??

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not seeing how a half inch more lift would constitute no rub running 37's. At full stuff, he would still be up in the fenders, either front or rear.
FB_IMG_1668628702812.jpg

So is a SAS base and a Wildtrak the same height?

Just curious??
Well the poster earlier said you need around 3" to not rub on a non-sas badlands, and these eibach springs give you 2.3" extra lift for SAS (2.8" over non-sas badlands if you account for the extra .5" SAS broncos give) the math checks out. That bronco in your picture looks like stock non-sas springs with just a 1" level. Of course it's going to rub! Unless you're saying it has a rear 2.5" shock collar which it definitely doesn't appear to have. That rake is insane even with the heavy steel bumper and winch!

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) FB_IMG_1668628702812

So is a SAS Base and a Wildtrak the same height?

Just curious??
Just saw your last question. I think the heavy winch and bumper have something to do with it.

Sponsored

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just saw your last question. I think the heavy winch and bumper have something to do with it.
I agree. All 3 of us are running a bumper/winch combo. Goes back to my original thoughts, that Eibach didn't consider the bumper/winch combo in these springs. More designed for mall crawler applications or light trail riding.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree. All 3 of us are running a bumper/winch combo. Goes back to my original thoughts, that Eibach didn't consider the bumper/winch combo in these springs. More designed for mall crawler applications or light trail riding.
Could be just one line in their new product lineup like OME springs have their heavy load marketed springs. I won't ever be running a winch because I don't want to lose my ACC and I'll wheel with others so this could still be my ideal setup once someone can confirm no rub.

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Could be just one line in their new product lineup like OME springs have their heavy load marketed springs. I won't ever be running a winch because I don't want to lose my ACC and I'll wheel with others so this could still be my ideal setup once someone can confirm no rub.
Very possible.

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He has a 2.5” perch lift on a Sasquatch Bronco?
I have the RPG perch collars on my Sasquatch. I think they’re 2.25”. Wheels are 0 offset. My 37” Nitto Ridge Grapplers rub a little bit at full lock.

Moving to the Eibach Coilover setup shortly, hopefully that does the trick.

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m not sure which Bronco Eibech used that measured a 2.3” lift on the front, but if you’re Bronco has a 2.7, a 4 door and/or is a Badlands each of these could reduce that 2.3“ a little bit. These are some, if not all, the factors that Ford considered when determining which of several different OEM springs to use. This might also explain why some are seeing less lift than others.
Sponsored

Last edited: