Shad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 VW Variant (Squareback)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is a side pic on my garage floor. Doesn't look to be squatting on level ground. Maybe I'm blind!
eibach 6.jpg

Looks great
Sponsored

smhenry

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just to expand on the center axle to fender measurement.

Let's say a Base, a Badlands, and a Sasquatch all buy the same brand X coilover advertised as a 2 inch lift. To complicate things even more, the Base installs some Big Bend wheels/tires at the same time. The Badlands decides to do a fender flare delete at the same time, and the Squatch installs 37s at the same time. They all have different starting suspensions, so the amount of lift each gets will be different, but what will be fairly consistent is the center axle to fender measurement.

Now, I'm here with a Black Diamond trying to figure out how much lift I would get from the same coilover, all I have to do is measure my current axle to fender measurement and compare. Getting their ground to flare height really wouldn't tell me much unless I was going to the same flare/wheel/tire combo as well.

Or, another scenario is I want to find out how much lift I'd get from brand X 2 inch coilovers, but I have a heavy winch and plate bumper. All I have to do is find someone using the same coilovers with a comparable setup and get their axle to fender measurement to have a good estimate of what mine would be with those coilovers.
I appreciate the knowledge. Makes sense and would be great for everyone to know.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So technically these should work on the bilstien's 6100 shocks and struts? ... I just wouldn't set those at the top perch setting, maybe the lowest perch setting if running the these springs. Or maybe experiment a little. But the springs would work if they are a replacement for SAS/ badlands springs?

Frebaln

Badlands
First Name
Shad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 VW Variant (Squareback)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From all the pictures it looks like the perfect amount of lift. Going to go with these over perch collars while I wait for coilovers. Anybody know of any deals going on for them?
Purchased directly thru Eibach for $380, $415 delivered

Sponsored

MPTB

Wildtrak
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So these first two were both recommended in this thread, which one is better? How about the 3rd one?

812QYAExA-L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) 61It90XE6uS._AC_SL1500_

Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) 61It90XE6uS._AC_SL1500_
So these first two were both recommended in this thread, which one is better? How about the 3rd one?

812QYAExA-L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) 6166puDFVyL._AC_SL1000_

I used the second one ( specialty products 40260) and it easily handled the job. I went that way because it's a reputable brand and I read some reviews that had pictures of the collars snapping on the first style. I also liked the idea of having two bolts compressing the spring rather than one. I looked at the 3rd one with the foot pedal but I couldn't find one that got good reviews. Whichever one you get make sure you buy a reputable brand. You don't want generic Amazon cheapo with springs this stiff.

20221119_134622.jpg

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well crap....so my Amazon ones won't work? I've used them on multiple cars in the past, even on my XJ.

Are these really that strong?

MPTB

Wildtrak
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well crap....so my Amazon ones won't work? I've used them on multiple cars in the past, even on my XJ.

Are these really that strong?
An amazon compressor might work provided its not the threaded rod style no chance there. The eibach fronts are pretty stiff and you have to compress them pretty far to get into the factory strut. If the spring compressor bends, slips, or breaks with that much pressure on it I wouldn't want to be anywhere near it.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

An amazon compressor might work provided its not the threaded rod style no chance there. The eibach fronts are pretty stiff and you have to compress them pretty far to get into the factory strut. If the spring compressor bends, slips, or breaks with that much pressure on it I wouldn't want to be anywhere near it.

Yeah that's the ones I have. It's basically one long all-thread bolt with a couple of those molded hooks on either end.

Good to know...thanks

popo_patty

Big Bend
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco/1996 Jeep XJ/1957 FC-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Looks great y’all. Been looking at options to help me stuff 37’s while I wait for proper coil overs. I have a 2.3 big bend 4 dr with sliders along with a light bumper and front winch. With my current 1” leveling kit and JKS max tire clearance kit as well as the DV8 fender liners which give some clearance in the wheel well I’m hoping to stuff 37’s without a lift but may end up using these to assist. My main worry is loosing droop, I’m not super keen yet on IFS but learning as I go. Would the Eibach springs cause me to loose droop?

Sponsored

Flourman

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 Tremor, 2019 Beta 300RR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone bite the bullet and try these on a non-SAS Badlands?

JDoc92

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm confused. Maybe this has been covered, but are the springs only lift springs for 4dr only? or for 2.7 only? Or does it not matter? Has anybody installed them on a 2.3L 2dr? Website does not list them for that combo.

MPTB

Wildtrak
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm confused. Maybe this has been covered, but are the springs only lift springs for 4dr only? or for 2.7 only? Or does it not matter? Has anybody installed them on a 2.3L 2dr? Website does not list them for that combo.

I believe it doesn't matter which engine or how many doors as long as you have the bilstein struts.
Sponsored