First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone bite the bullet and try these on a non-SAS Badlands?
I am wondering the same thing. Their shop is not too far from me. Maybe I can stop by and get an answer why or why not it would work.
Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just purchased the springs for $337.5 with the discount code. Should be here mid week next week. 4wheel parts will do the install plus alignment for $306. I was going to wait until I get my forever bronco but at $650 total I can test it out to see if I want to switch to full coilover replacement instead. I will be adding Falken wildpeak MT 37x12.5x17 on a 17x9 -12mm wheel. I have a custom .75” body lift on standby if necessary to clear while stuffed. That would bring me to 3.05” total lift for 37 clearance with minimal geometry out of spec risk

MWILD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - BB Sasquatch - Mid - 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just purchased the springs for $337.5 with the discount code. Should be here mid week next week. 4wheel parts will do the install plus alignment for $306. I was going to wait until I get my forever bronco but at $650 total I can test it out to see if I want to switch to full coilover replacement instead. I will be adding Falken wildpeak MT 37x12.5x17 on a 17x9 -12mm wheel. I have a custom .75” body lift on standby if necessary to clear while stuffed. That would bring me to 3.05” total lift for 37 clearance with minimal geometry out of spec risk
$306 for the install is crazy cheap!

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hbrichman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ll second that! That’s an amazing price. 4wp near me quoted me $800. Cheapest I found was $600 installed with an alignment

Sponsored

BroncoBLCG

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any feedback on folks bottoming or topping out the factory shocks with the Eibach springs?

I just finished up a zone kit with pucks and my installer is beside himself with the design and wants to rip it out as soon as I find an alternative. I don't mind the Bilstein shock but before I made a second investment which could turn into a 3rd with Kings or Fox I wanted some feedback from folks who have hit the trails with the Eibach spring upgrade.

Stripes136

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I have had the Eibach springs for my 2022 Badlands Sasquatch for about 2 months. I have not added anything that would add additional weight and only saw about a half inch lift in the rear and enough lift in the front to “almost” level it out. I am current about a half inch lower in the rear and it is driving me crazy. I reached out to Eibach and spoke to Dave through email a couple times, and the only solution they could currently provide was for me to remove all of the springs and send them back to do a warranty check. This really isn’t an option for me considering what I paid to have them installed, and what it would cost to have them removed.

Not sure if anybody can answer this before I look at some of the other coilovers, but do you think it would be possible to add a small spacer lift to get the additional height that I was looking for all around and to level out the rear droop?

To be fair, the springs ride great, and do not feel much different than the stock Bilstein, but I do feel a bit of a dip in the nose when hitting the brakes suddenly. I would even consider the other version of Eibach if I knew I could get some better height and level.

Any suggestion?

Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) 6CC75A9B-1B5F-47BA-A7C4-888C9537939A

Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) 68612DC7-922F-47BA-A4A8-C56470E0E941

Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) 08E0F6DB-23FB-4374-AD10-ECC31F49D404

Last edited:

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've heard the perch collar lifts that add preload to the springs remove some of the nose dive and stiffen up the ride a little.
You'll have to disassemble the coil overs again, so may be worth it at that time to see about spring warranty, if you have the ability to take your truck out of commission while the springs are at Eibach getting checked.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Spring install with 37s

56DC7A74-EF50-4C9D-945E-4D610962B311.jpeg

850FD133-DDA5-4349-865B-2B33A81FBED2.jpeg

A8421C41-F3DE-4466-AEB9-9CC63BB383AF.jpeg
Finally! I’m up tomorrow with springs plus 37s. How’s the rub if any? I’ll also add a .75” body lift a few days later

Sponsored

Triathlonfun

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Spring install with 37s

Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) A8421C41-F3DE-4466-AEB9-9CC63BB383AF

Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) A8421C41-F3DE-4466-AEB9-9CC63BB383AF

what are the specs on the wheels and tires? I’m still deciding on springs or the coil overs so let us know how it goes.

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Any feedback on folks bottoming or topping out the factory shocks with the Eibach springs?

I just finished up a zone kit with pucks and my installer is beside himself with the design and wants to rip it out as soon as I find an alternative. I don't mind the Bilstein shock but before I made a second investment which could turn into a 3rd with Kings or Fox I wanted some feedback from folks who have hit the trails with the Eibach spring upgrade.
I've taken my ride off-roading Multiple times with the Eibach springs. Feels great and even in MANY off-camber situations, where I also was at Full extension right after - NO ISSUES. My Bronco has a LOT of additional weight on it too - FULL DV8 front and rear shock skids, FULL RCI 3/16 Steel plates front to rear, DV8 Tubular Side Steps. I would estimate all this to be about 500lbs. Then my Rough Country winch setup on the front is another 80lbs. I've even done some pretty gnarly, technical AND high-Speed rocky trails.....Eibachs are GREAT. I will only ever get Kings if I have extra cash to burn.....cause after these, you don't really need them unless you do a LOT of high speed, Baja type trails.

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've taken my ride off-roading Multiple times with the Eibach springs. Feels great and even in MANY off-camber situations, where I also was at Full extension right after - NO ISSUES. My Bronco has a LOT of additional weight on it too - FULL DV8 front and rear shock skids, FULL RCI 3/16 Steel plates front to rear, DV8 Tubular Side Steps. I would estimate all this to be about 500lbs. Then my Rough Country winch setup on the front is another 80lbs. I've even done some pretty gnarly, technical AND high-Speed rocky trails.....Eibachs are GREAT. I will only ever get Kings if I have extra cash to burn.....cause after these, you don't really need them unless you do a LOT of high speed, Baja type trails.
pictures please! really want to see more with heavier front ends with winch. My 4d 2.7 has lost height especially in front from winch, plates, lod sliders and want to see some more comparable examples.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You running 37s?

Brute4

Badlands
First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sas, Mazda CX-5 Carbon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally! I’m up tomorrow with springs plus 37s. How’s the rub if any? I’ll also add a .75” body lift a few days later
No rubbing so far but haven’t tested it off road yet. I suspect I might have to do some minor trimming if I fully flex but I can live with that. Ride feels a little softer than sas coils.
Sponsored