Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That looks great! Do you know what the differences are, suspension wise, between non sas Black Diamond and Badlands? I have a BD on order and will go with some kind of lift and 35’s pretty quickly once I get it.
Sponsored

genevaguy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Toyota Sequioa
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am highly considering this solution.
My bronco is the one that Eibach used to test their springs on.

If I had been doing the install myself, I would have absolutely cycled the suspension. While the springs were removed I could have easily thrown the shock back on along with the tire to check full compression numbers and clearances.

If for any reason I have the suspension off again, I plan to do a more in depth look.

Hopefully someone else that plans on installing these can do this and give us a little more insight.
I am highly considering this solution. I have a Badlands Non-Sasquatch. Has anyone recently put the shock back on with the tire to check full compression and clearances. What engine do you have?

Last edited:

Jolo86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GLC 300
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@IwannaGOfast Did you ever have the opportunity to test the impact of down travel and up travel due to the Eibach springs? Also, are you still running them and would you still recommend?
Sponsored