Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The one issue with the 4WP bumper and winch, is it completely blocks the front trail cam. I also wonder if they moved the intercooler. This is going to be fun working through and seeing all the modifications for years to come.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really like the various drawer/rear cargo storage options. I have various businesses around town and my truck is basically a mobile filing cabinet so they will address a need for me (I know, not as cool as organizing off road gear, I'm a loser).

Two concerns though...

A) Will it interfere with the sound system, specifically the subwoofer which I believe is in the rear cargo area

B) I can't remember is there is storage under the rear floor, because you would be giving that up. Although it's still probably a net positive.

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t like how the RTR bumper sits so low. Killing the departure angle. Maybe that’s one of the tweaks he spoke about in his video is to get that bumper up.

Sponsored

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The RTR rooftop lights and the 4wp front bumper would make a killer combination. Time to start my wish list!

Dane

Black Diamond
First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500/1966 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think that Grille is stock. The Ford custom (see Bronco Nation's latest video) Bronco from the event has the Bronco logo painted Rapid Red on an otherwise stock bumper. The RTR Bronco example is obviously using a custom Grille. These Broncos are advertisements for the companies showing them so I'd just assume these parts are either from or sold through whomever has their label on the truck. I have a thread elsewhere on the forum about aftermarket grilles and so far the only one to come up is RTR example in this thread(and it is not for sale yet).
That RTR grille is SWEET! Is that some some type of custom lighting on that grille?

Dane

Black Diamond
First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I really like the various drawer/rear cargo storage options. I have various businesses around town and my truck is basically a mobile filing cabinet so they will address a need for me (I know, not as cool as organizing off road gear, I'm a loser).

There definitely is storage in the trunk floor but I don't think it's enough to worry about. I'm in the same boat, I'm a medical sales rep and I can definitely see the storage benefits for a drawer system.
Two concerns though...

A) Will it interfere with the sound system, specifically the subwoofer which I believe is

in the rear cargo area

B) I can't remember is there is storage under the rear floor, because you would be giving that up. Although it's still probably a net positive.

Dane

Black Diamond
First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Two concerns though...

A) Will it interfere with the sound system, specifically the subwoofer which I believe is in the rear cargo area

There definitely is storage in the trunk floor but I don't think it's enough to worry about. I'm in the same boat, I'm a medical sales rep and I can definitely see the benefits to having a drawer system for storage. Looking forward to purchasing one of these options for sure.

Sponsored

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I prefer the storage drawer in the Ford Performance bronco. I don't have much use for carpet in my badlands and I could take it out a little easier when not in use, at least it looks that way.

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I prefer the storage drawer in the Ford Performance bronco. I don't have much use for carpet in my badlands and I could take it out a little easier when not in use, at least it looks that way.

It seemed to actuate better... smoother action.

Prkelly

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

looks like 4WP has a great Option for the Roof Rack issue

Ford Bronco EJS Moab 2021 Bronco build pictures: ARB, RTR, 4WP 1617204688599

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

if they can stuff a winch behind the ARB bumper then that will be one of the first purchases. That thing looks sweet!
Sponsored